Revealed secret to the New York guy

I'm inlove with this guy.

Author's POV:

Inside the dance studio, you're standing infront of the big mirror, with your feet apart. After seconds, the music starts and filled the room. You started the dance with a powerul one. Feeling every beat of the music, you made the dance perfectly. 

The music ended and you ended with your eyes closed. Sweats rolled down your forehead and neck. You took a deep breathe and looked at the mirror. You laid on the floor and spread your arms and legs. You chuckled then wiped off the sweats on your body and face. 

Suddenly the door opened revealing your cousin clapping his hands. 

"Bravo." Taemin stated. 

You sat up from the ground with your eyes wide. 

"Oppa?!" You asked.

"Yep." He walked towards you. You stood up and smiled cheekily.

"Oppa, why are you here? Are you watching me all the time?" You bombarded him with questions.

"Mm, yes. C'mon, give oppa a hug." He spread his arms. 

"But oppa, I'm covered with sweats-"

"Nah, I don't care." He pulled you into a tight hug. "All I want to do is to hug you." 

"Waeyo?" You raised one eyebrow.

He pulled out of the hug and held your shoulders. 

"Because I miss you, you pabo!" He playfully pushed your forehead.

You just pouted and keep on wipimg your sweats. 

"Btw, why aren't you telling me that you're good at dancing?" Taemin frowned.

*Oh, shoot.* You thought.

"Ahm," You scratched the back of your head. "Sorry I didn't tell you, I'm ju-"

"Ani, forget it. Honestly I was very proud because the two of us can dance." He playfully ruffled your head.

You turned your face into a bright smile and hugged him.

"I miss you too oppa." You whispered to him.

"Okay, so let's start?" He askes.

''S-start? What?" 

"Let's dance!" He pulled you to the center and he start some random song. 

The two of you starts to dance gracefully without even caring if some people enters. You smiled all the time, same as Taemin.

Eversince you're a kid, Taemin was the only 'guy' and cousin you're close with. You don't have any regrets being close with Taemin cause he's an outgoing guy and he's your cousin so you are very comfortable and safe when your with him.

You left the dance studio and headed to the living room. The dance studio was placed on the basement.

The maid made you some orange juice while the two of you are sitting on the couch, wiping your sweats. You both laugh and talked about some random things. 

Taemin will slept in your house for 4 days then he will go back to New York again. He slept on the guest room while you prepare your things for tomorrow.

*School days again..* You frowned.

You took a shower then drifted off to dreamland.