GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #7

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO ONE SHOTS!

 

Now time for #7

 

Couple:Sooyun and Chanyeol (you hoe)

 

 Today everyone was chilling in the VIP lounge at a high class club and we were all dying of boredom. Since some of the members here were underage we had to stay with them and make sure they stayed out of trouble. Sadly...I was the one stuck with the job because all of GEMS was here as well and as their manager I was pretty much forced into watching them...not that I entirely minded. Some of the younger members of EXO were also back here and Kai stayed back to keep me company. Let's see...we have all of GEMS,Tao,Kris,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Sehun,and Luhan....that was about it...the others either didn't come or were old enough to drink.

 

  “Unnie...when are we gonna leave?” I heard Miri ask from across the room.

 

  “I don't know...it's up to everyone else.”i said looking at everyone else in the room.

 

 Miri was snuggling Tao,Kris was asking Chaeri something and she nodded,Baekhyun was chatting with HyunAe mindlessly,Chanyeol was starring at me,Kai was looking outside,...wow wait...Chanyeol was starring at me...after looking back in his area and seeing that he indeed was starring at me I sent him a smile before going back to what I was doing,analyzing the room,but I caught him wink at me from the corner of my eye....that was weird..he must be really bored....

 

 After a few minutes SM came in and told us we would be leaving soon making everyone cheer.

 

 On my way out I bumped into someones back..and it turned out to be Chanyeol...awkward...

 

  “Hey Sooyun...did you have fun?” he asked me looking in the direction of Baekhyun and HyunAe who were laughing their butts off at something.

 

  “Sort of...I guess. Not much to do when you are watching a million people really.” I said smiling at Chanyeol's face when he saw Baekhyun turn red from laughing to hard.

 

  “I guess so huh...being the manager of seven girls must be really tough isn't it?” he asked as we continued to walk to the cars.

 

  “Yeah...but not as hard as being the manager of twelve y men...oops...my bad...but yeah...your manager must have it hard....” I said catching the slip,but shaking it off know he knew what I meant.

 

  “Probably...well see you later.” He said as we arrived at the cars.

 

  “Bye..” I said smiling before getting into the car and closing the door....end of weirdest convo ever.

 

THE END :)