GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #5

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO ONE SHOTS!

 

 

 Here we FINALLY have #5...

 

 Couple: Suye and Chanyeol....

 

 

 Today was a generally weird day for all members of EXO and GEMS....we were all bored and had...near nothing to do.

 

 I,Suye,the 2nd youngest,of GEMS was stuck in a room with the happy virus of EXO-K...Chanyeol..lord help me.

 

 Me and him decided to play video games and watch anime,which I found out he was a really big fan of. We were currently watching a rerun of Naruto...that was so funny crap because me and him always laughed at the parts when Sakura would hurt Naruto.

 

 After watching Naruto for about three hours we started to get bored again. I didn't even notice how close Chanyeol had gotten to me until I felt his arm touch mine causing me to jump a little. I then started to hear him giggle...yes giggle...but I knew he wanted to bust out laughing so I whacked his arm...then he started rolling like a buffalo.( I had to XD)

 

 When he finally calmed down he got back on the bed and sat next to me as we continued to watch Naruto with a few derp moments because of Chanyeol being a bored virus.

 

 After another hour I felt something sharp on the side of my arm and screamed when I realized Chanyeol had bit my arm.

 

  “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BITTING ME?!?!?!” I screamed trying to get away from him...he just shrugged and bit a little harder before pulling away and smiled at me.

 

  “What...the......?” I asked looking at him confused.

 

  “I was bored...”he said looking at the bite mark he made on my arm.

 

  “Soooo....you bite me?” I asked looking at my arm as well...that was gonna leave a bruise.

 

  “Yep....it was there....so I bit it.” he said laughing at the look on my face.

 

  “I'm....you know what...never mind.” I said giving up and going back to watching Naruto as he settled down beside me using my arm as a pillow.

 

 I looked down at him and smiled before it changed into an evil look.

 

 I leaned down over his check and pecked it trying to creep him out...it worked...but he settled down right after..which was what I wanted...

 

 I leaned over him again and this time he was probably expecting another peck...i bit his cheek as hard as I could earning a very painful yelp from Chanyeol.

 

 After a minute I finally released him and smiled.

 

  “Payback?” he asked looking at me.

 

 All I did was nod and go back to watching Naruto making him huff before giving up and leaning back on my shoulder while rubbing his cheek. Yep...what an eventfully weird day...

 

THE END!!! :)