GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #8

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO ONE SHOTS!

 

FINALLY THE LAST ONE!!!....#8

 

Couple: Jiwoo and Chen...that's a new one....

 

 Hi....my name is Jiwoo. I'm one of the oldest members of the girl group GEMS and today...i'm stuck in school during study hall...with EXO's Chen...he's cool...but I can't understand a word he says....his Korean still isn't all that great yet...but I know he's working on it...that is what he has been studying for the last hour and a half at least...

 

 Anyways..I have no idea how I got stuck in this position...but I wished the bell would ring soon...he was talking to me as he was trying to study...all I did was nod and smile when he messed up telling him he would get better.

 

  “Jiwoo....am I really going to get better at this?” he asked as he looked up from his book.

 

  “Yes...you just spoke a whole sentence correctly.” I said smiling while clapping...as for me...i was working on my Japanese because Chaeri and Miri said they wanted to head into a Japanese album soon...so we all had to work on our languages....well except those two...they were fluent in Korean,English,Japanese,Chinese and were already getting into french I believe.

 

 After another hour and a half of him talking back and forth to me the bell finally rang for us to go to the dorms....which I don't know why we don't leave school early anyways...I mean,I know we study there as well...why not study for two hours at home then just be bored for the rest of our free time...anyways...I'm gonna crash...I'm tired from today...BYE!!!!

 

 THE END!!!.....sorry yours is like REALLY REALLY short J-Kat unnie...you were right when you said it wouldn't be very interesting...T~T