GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #1

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

 

 HI! :) These are one-shots I based off one of those birthday games and I decided to have all my group members do it and then I would write one-shots about them. Well here they are :)

 

  ~Couple #1: Chae Rin and Sehun

 

 It was a really late night and some of the GEMS members decided it would be a good idea to just chill at the EXO dorms before they went and started getting ready for their comeback,which so many fans were eagerly waiting for.

 

 Me and Sehun being the serious members,or at least as serious as we could get when we weren't hyper,decided to just go chill in his room and play video games while eating strawberries with whip cream.

 

  “Oppa you're just a dork when you're not being serious.” I said laughing as he continued concentrating on the Mario game he was playing.

 

  “I know,but I don't want the members to think i'm a lost child. I know what I need to do so I do it and get it done as fast as I can.” he said as he paused his game to look at me.

 

 Out of no where he started laughing and I looked around to see what was so funny.

 

  “Oppa...are you ok? Do you want me to go get someone to help you?” I questioned seriously as I got up to stand before he started shaking his head no and grabbed my arm making me sit back down.

 

  “I'm fine you on the other hand..” he trailed off as he started to laugh again.

 

 I started pouting because I knew he was making fun of me for something I just didn't know what. With him being directly in front of me I tried to maneuver around him trying to get to the bathroom to see what was so funny.

 

 I didn't know what the hell happened after that but i'm pretty sure I tripped over his game controller causing me to fall over and land on top of him. When I opened my eyes I saw him starring at me with amusement on his face.

 

  “Oppa....what just happened?” I said still laying on him because I was snuggling hs chest trying to hide my blush.

 

  “You fell over my game controller. At least now I know why your members call you a klutz,you're always falling over things.” he said lifting me up a little so that he could sit up making me end up in his lap.

 

  “Oppa....what the...” I stopped talking because he had leaned over which made me pretty much end up in his chest area while he stood up with me in his arms.

 

  “You should eat more meat. You're really light.” he said as he placed me on the bad before sitting right next to me.

 

  “Yeah yeah. You plan on telling me why you were laughing like a crazy person a few minutes ago?” I asked as I looked away.

 

  “Look at me. Hiding blushed don't really work,especially when they start spreading to your ears.” he said as he lifted my face to look at him.

 

  “Yah...what are you...”i never got to finish because he had kissed me and started to my upper lip...i was confused until he bit it causing me to gasp which he then stuck his tongue in my mouth trying to taste everything...damn strawberries and whip....cream...ok...now I got it..i must have had whip cream on my upper lip...kill me now.

 

 Slowly I gave up and started to kiss him back which turned into a full on make out session before we pulled away for air...we were both blushing like crazy and he had ended up with whip cream on his chin.

 

 I leaned over ad smiled at him before I his chin and laughed at his expression.

 

  “Oppa...you should really show more expressions you look funny and cute when you do.” I said as I sat back in my spot on the bed before laying down.

 

  “Yeah..sure. Hey this is my bed you know?” he said doing his weird tongue habit where he sticks it out and bites it.

 

  “I know,it's ours now cause I don't plan on moving. Put your tongue in your mouth before I bite it.” I said looking at him.

 

  “You're not down. So...i guess we are both sleeping in here tonight then...alright...lift your head up real quick.” he mumbled and I looked at him suspiciously before I saw him take off his shirt and lay down next to me with his arms open.

 

  “I am so down.” I laughed as I laid back down in his arms.

 

  “I'd like to see you try.” he mumbled,but sad for him I still heard it and looked up to see him doing it again.

 

  “Hahaha....”i laughed as I crawled over to sit on top of him before I leaned over and nipped his tongue with my teeth.

 

  “OUCH!” he yelped as he stuck his tongue back in his mouth.

 

  “Told you I was down.” I smiled before snuggling back into his chest and before he could say anything I had fallen asleep making him laugh and turn around making me use his arm as a pillow while he wrapped his arm around my waist.

 

…...WELL THERE IS MINE AND SEHUN'S.....the thing that I got was Sehun kissed me in a room...so this was as good as it got....I like Sehun...but he isn't one of my biases for EXO...I love his epic face though XD...so...much...anyways one down,seven to go...joy....