GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #4

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

 

Here is #4....the third one in one day...

 

~Couple: Xiumin and Miri (lord help us)

 

Miri P.O.V

 

 Today I decided to go and chill at the EXO dorms with Tao...only to find out that no one was there other than Kai there....that was awkward,but he let me in saying the others where at a party and would be home soon...before he left me to go to his room...that bastard....anyways...right now I was just sitting on the couch...or I was until I heard a loud bang on the door of the dorm room...I stood up and tiptoed to look through the peep-hole in the door and saw that it was only Xiumin so I opened the door and let him in....i had to catch him though because he almost fell over....THE HELL?!?!? They decided to give the chubby and innocent member of EXO,even though he is the oldest,some kind of alcohol....I hope my twin isn't there...

 

  “GAHH!!!” I yelled as he tumbled over making me fall to the floor with him on top....for a cute chubby boy...he didn't weigh all that much.

 

  “Baozi..are you ok?” he asked in the cutest voice i've ever heard...not even I was able to pull of aegyo that damn cute...but wait...Baozi..that's his nickname isn't it...why did he just call me that....?

 

  “I'm not Baozi you dork,you're Baozi.” I said as I dragged him to the couch where I made him sit before going to the kitchen to get him some tylenol so that the pain of the hang over would be less painful when he woke up tomorrow.

 

  “Miri...how do I use this?” he asked as he started nibbling on the tablet....this cute little fuc...you know what..not gonna finish that sentence.

 

  “Don't chew on it for one. You stick it in your mouth and then drink some water,then you swallow it.” I said as I showed him how to take it...for the oldest member of this group...you would think he knows how to hold his alcohol....but nope...not one bit from the looks of it.

 

  “Ok....now what....?” he asked as he laid down on the couch.

 

  “Well you can go to sleep if you want,but you will wake up tomorrow with a really bad headache if you don't eat something first...so into the kitchen we go.” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen with me before I sat him in a chair.

 

  “Stay here and don't touch anything.” I said before turning around after he nodded to go cook him some food...I just made him fried rice since I wasn't much of a cook.

 

  “This is really good.” he said in a complete sentence...thank god...looks like the tylenol was taking effect and so was the food because he had sat up straight as well.

 

  “Thank you...when you finish you can go to sleep or take a shower...or something else.” I said as he started to eat less and less because he was getting full.

 

  “I wanna play a game with you.” he said as he looked at me with an evil smile on his face...if I didn't know any better..i would say he faked being drunk just so I could cook for him...

 

  “What kind of game?” I asked as I looked at him suspiciously.

 

  “The Gwiyomi Player.” He said smiling...oh god...that game was everywhere....

 

  “I...guess...” I said hesitantly..but he didn't seem to care because he cheered and then pulled me into the living room.

 

 After playing Gwiyomi like three time...and me having to hold back from punching him across the dorm he finally yawned.

 

  “Ok...someones getting tired...let's go get you to sleep.” I said standing up before grabbing his hand and leading him to his room.

 

  “Thank you for cooking for me Miri.” he said snuggling my arm....ok...

 

  “You're welcome Baozi...now go to sleep before the others members come home. I'm gonna go now ok.” I said and as I turned to leave I looked back one more time to see he had already crashed on the bed.

 

 Laughing at him I tucked him in before turning off the lights and leaving the dorm so that I could go home and sleep as well...today was tiring...taking care of a drunk Xiumin was harder than taking care of my brother...that is scary...because my brother gets gay and goes after Jihan unnie's older brother,Jihyun...we usually have to hold him down or knock him out...but for Xiumin...nooo...you have to feed him,play games with him,and tuck him into bed....curse his cuteness.

 

 

…...and...the end of Miri and Xiumin's one-shot....her result was Xiumin called me Baozi in Seoul...so I just made it their dorm room...and since I don't think Xiumin is stupid enough to call anyone Baozi when it's his nickname...I made him drunk XD

 

….let's see....four down...four to go....sweet....and...END! XD