GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #3

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

 

 

Here we has #3

 

~Couple: Jihan and Baekhyun

 

 

Jihan P.O.V

 

 Today was a sad day for all of the girls and guys of SM entertainment. Today all of EXO would be leaving to some place to film for their comeback,but only them and the manager would be going,leaving everyone else behind to wait eagerly for them to come home.

 

 Everyone had arrived early at the airport to see them off and say goodbye to them since they would be gone fore at least four months.

 

  “Oppa's be good ok? We don't want anyone hurt when you guys return.” Miri said snuggling Tao in the side with tears on her face telling everyone that she was taking it the hardest...considering her and Tao have been together pretty much since GEMS came to SM.

 

  “Neh. You take care as well guys we don't want to come back after hearing that the building burnt to the ground.” Xiumin said from the bench he was sitting on earning him a slap on the back of the head by HyunAe,who was standing right next to him,making everyone laugh when he started to pout.

 

  “Ok...everyone,time to say goodbye. They board in a few minutes so say your goodbyes.” SM said from behind us as before he shook hands with Kris and Suho telling them to take care of everyone.

 

 After that a giant hug fest happened everywhere. Miri was squeezing Tao and wouldn't let anyone near him...until he kissed her nose and told her that other people wanted a hug to. As for me...i was hugging anyone I could find that was near me. I hugged Sehun...that was a little awkward and I also hugged Luhan,who I unintentionally snuggled, and I hugged everyone else also,but I last one I hugged was the bacon of the group,the one everyone loved. Baekhyun and I had become really good friends over the past few years that GEMS has been working in the entertainment with EXO.

 

  “Oppa take care of everyone ok?” I said as I hugged Bacon goodbye.

 

  “I will Jihan don't worry...we all know Kris will be busy with Tao and Suho...i don't wanna know what he does in his spare time so..yeah.” he said making me slap him on the arm. Everyone knew about Taoris...even Miri did,although Miri liked the idea,Tao and Kris were slightly disturbed when they found out about it.

 

  “Don't say that out loud...i don't want Tao and Kris to avoid each other again...most awkward month of my life...” I mumbled as I shuttered thinking about it.

 

  “It's ok I think they got over it by now.” he said looking at the Taoris couple who were saying goodbye to Miri before they signaled him that they were about to board.

 

  “Looks like your Q...good luck oppa. Make sure you give us fangirls something to scream about in the music video ok?” I said before he pulled me into a hug again before letting go and turning around..skinship...he knows I hate it..but does it anyways...that ...

 

  “I'll give it my best Jihan. Stay safe ok?” he asked before he started to walk away with the other members.

 

  “I will.” I laughed before Miri ran up to Chaeri and bounced on her crying,while Chaeri just stood there awkwardly petting her. Guess time to go help detach Miri from our leader before she murders her unintentionally.

 

…..TADAHHH!!!! XD HERE IS JIHAN AND BAEKHYUN'S STORY....In HyunAe's I forgot to tell you her results so...here it is...

 

HyunAe's result for the game was Chen slept with her in a room...so yeah....

 

Jihan's was her and Baekhyun hugging in an airport...and she came up with the brilliant idea of him leaving...but never specified...so I chose the comeback...since everyone is dying for it...

 

Hope you like it Jihan :)