GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #2

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

 

 

Here is #2:

 

~Couple: HyunAe and Chen

 

HyunAe POV:

 

 I was running but I didn't know where and I heard cracking all around me. I couldn't believe I was having this kind of nightmare...i just wanted to wake up,but I couldn't and I was scared. My worst fear...firecrackers were everywhere. Yes...that was what I was afraid of most,but they scared me after incidents that I don't want to repeat.

 

  “AHHHHHHH!!!!” I yelled sitting up in my bed finally able to wake up from the nightmare right before a firecracker had gone off right from under me.

 

  “HyunAe! Are you ok in there? I'm coming in.” I heard a voice from outside say...i didn't reply. I was crying so hard that last part of the nightmare scared me.

 

  “HyunAe! ARE YOU OK!?” Chen,as I figured out,yelled as he ran from the door to me so that he could hug me tightly in his embrace.

 

  “N-n-night-ma-mare....”i mumbled in between my cries as I turned to cry into his shirt.

 

  “It's ok. It was just a nightmare. Nothing is going to happen.” he said as he rubbed my back.

 

 I pushed away from him and sat against the headboard of my bed.

 

  “You don't get it...my worse fear...just came out of no where...and I don't understand why.” I said as I pulled my legs up to my chest and started to cry again.

 

  “Look....your fear won't get you not while i'm around ok. I'll watch you,i'll protect you from it.” he said as he took me from my curled position and into his lap as he went back to rubbing circles on my back.

 

  “Thank you...”i mumbled again as I started to settle down.

 

  “Would you like to tell me what your fear is?...so that I know what I am protecting you from.” He asked as I looked at him like he was crazy.

 

 If I told him he would probably laugh...firecrackers are something people are commonly afraid of...hell it sounded a little crazy to me to...but he needed to know..otherwise he wouldn't be able to help me with it.

 

  “I'm scared...because of incidents when I was younger..i've been haunted by them and feared them for as long as I can remember...I just don't want you to laugh. Being scared of firecrackers isn't one of the things I commonly tell people. You and a few others are the only ones that know...or at least now you know.” I said trailing off near the end before waiting for him to start laughing..or chuckle...but I never saw any trace of it.

 

  “Melody...no one is perfect. I'm not going to laugh because you're scared of firecrackers,you're a human and all humans have fears,it's just some are more rare than others.” he said as he hugged me again and this time I did hug back as well...because I finally had someone who would help me with it...and wouldn't laugh at me because of it.

 

  “Thank you...so much.” I said as I snuggled into his chest and fell back asleep. This time with no nightmares,just dreams of being on stage and having fun with my friends.

 

  “You're welcome Melody...very welcome.” he mumbled as he laid down next to me as we both fell asleep together.

 

…...TADAHHHH!!!!! There is HyunAe's one-shot...i asked her for a few of the things she was scared of the most to help me with the story...so I chose firecrackers because they are really rare to be scared of...but it's HyunAe and she's our special fun-sized member XD and we love her anyways. Next is Jihan's and Miri's....i'll put both up today...along with this one so...be patient...while I brake my hands...hope you like it unnie :)