GEMS/EXO One-Shots! #6

GEMS/EXO One-Shots!

GEMS/EXO ONE SHOTS!

 

Next is #6

 

Couple: Hana and Tao....lalalala......

 

 

 Everyone had arrived at the airport really early to see me off to Japan. SM papa had giving me a chance to go back and visit my family since I was really home sick and GEMS had finished with their promotions.

 

 I am Seo,Hana. I am know as Hana by mostly everyone and I am the new maknae of GEMS. When I first joined SM I never knew what would happen,but I was automatically put into a group for my powerful dancing...soon fell for EXO-M's maknae,Tao. I knew it wasn't a good idea...but it happened anyways.

 

 I decided that...today,before I board the plane,i would tell him how I feel...even if it meant getting rejected because of our age difference...or because he liked someone else.

 

 After I said goodbye to everyone I asked Tao if he could follow me because I wanted to tell him something and he agreed and followed.

 

  “Tao ge....wo ai ni....”i mumbled before looking at the floor.

 

 I had asked Chen and Xiumin about Chinese lessons only so that I could learn how to say I love you in chinese...of coarse they didn't know why I wanted to learn..but I think they figured it out over time.

 

  “Hana...i'm sorry...you know I am....but my heart belongs...to...Miri...please forgive me.” he said looking at the floor.

 

  “It's ok..i already knew that I would get rejected...maybe it means that i'll find someone i'm supposed to be with later in life...I have to go now..tell everyone I said bye.” I said smiling before hugging him and leaving to board the plane.

 

 It was easier than I though it would have been...but maybe even then...it was just a pity crush...i'll wait till i'm older....then go looking for the one i'm supposed to be with,that was my last thought before I dosed off in the plane on my way back home to see my family.

 

 

THE END.....it's so short...sorry Hana-ah...