What happened?

WAE?

HEY!

Missed me yet?? o.O

Lol. Here we go^^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chaerin's Pov

 

In that picture was the four of us. We were so young, so happy; we were all bestfriends, well except the other two, Jiyong and Dara. They were always more than friends, it hurts a lot when everytime we play together they would always be together. But it doesn't matter, all three of them were still my friends. In the picture I was in between Jiyong and Junhyung while Dara was at Jiyong's other side. He had his arms around the both of us while Junhyung had his arms around my waist. To think of it, I seem to be very uncomfortable in that picture. I looked so lost in both their arms and I seem to be so despair, was it even possible for a 7 year old to be so heartbroken at such a young age? In this picture, it tells me that it was possible.

 

After Looking at the picture and searching everywhere for any object to free myself from this hell hole my mission seem to fail. I decided to give up and watch tv. I sat on the couch searching for anything good to watch but there was nothing. My eyes were getting heavy and my body was shutting down, I was on my way to dreamland where all my dreams came true.

 

I heard a click on the door but was to tired and too sleepy to open my eyes and see who it was. "I'm sorry." I heard him whispered. At least in my dreams he was nice, kind and caring, sometimes I wish I would never wake up and face the fact that he's not what I thought he would be. I felt an arm lifting me up and placing me on the bed, putting the blanket over me. I didn't realize that I was shivering from the coldness until I felt a pair of warm arm around me pulling me closer into his embrace.

 

My eyes shot opened, I wasn't dreaming this was all real; but why would he say sorry for? Was he sorry for locking me up in his room. I pulled away from his hold and sat up. I looked towards the door and it WAS OPEN! This is my chance! I'm gonna have to make a run for it. I slowly got out of the bed making sure I wouldn't wake him up and once my feet touch the floor I made a run for it.

 

Then BAM! The door was slammed closed and locked. "Where do you think you're going?" His cold voice sent chills down my spine. 'How the heck did he get up so fast!?!' I asked myself.

 

"I-I" And before I can answer he already picked me up like a potato sack and threw me onto the bed. He quickly got on top of me and pinned me down.

 

"You're not going anywhere." He whispered in my ears.I pushed him off of me to glare at him but my heart soften when I saw his face. There were bruises and cuts on the skin of his cheekbones and under his eye. His lips was cut at the corner, he didn't even cleaned his cuts there were still dry bloods clinging onto his skin.

 

"D-did you get into a fight?" I asked while reaching my hand out to touch the cut on his lips. I hate this feeling! I hate the fact that I'm weaker when I see him hurt or in pain. He was right... I would always be a weaker person in his eyes, but the reason for my weakness was him. Everytime I see him, I would fall back due to losing my breath. Everytime he touch me, I would cry for he did not do it out of love. His look, beauty, and the tone of his body was as if God himself made special touches onto them. The perfect toned skin and plump lip along with the perfectly shaped eyes and nose was as if God himself gave his to him. My love to Jiyong was more than the imagination of unicorns or touching the rainbows or even if I was to see God! It still wouldn't come to first for my love to Jiyong. He was the air I breathe, the food I eat, the liquids I drink, he was everything I live off of just to survive. It didn't matter if he loved me or not, it just matter if he lived happily and if it means that I have to suffer to see him happy then suffering would be what I do.

 

"Are you there? Or did you die by just looking at me?" Jiyong said coldly while looking at me. I ignored his question and went to the bathroom to search for a first aid kit to clean his wound.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Sorry for the LAME-O CHAPTER!

But hey! It explained what Junhyung is in her life^^

OH and Imma ask if I should make this story rated (ty)?

Comment and subscribe PRETTY PLEASE! *Cl's Puppy Eyes* :D