YAH!!

WAE?

CONTINUE!^^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chaerin's PoV

The sun was out and the sunlight was aimming towards my face. I turned to my side to but something on my waist got tighter. OMO!!! I flutter my eyes opened to see TWO PAIRS OF ARM WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST! I took both of my hands and held it against hhis or her arms and yanked it away from me. I got up as fast as I can but it was a TOTAL FAIL! My right ankle was chained onto the head of the bed.

 

"What the..."

 

"Yah! Chaerin!" I flinched at that voice. Wait? I'm not at home! Where am I then? I turned and looked at him.

 

"Why am I here?" I asked curiously. Wait was he the one that kidnapped me!!?!!

 

"Becuase you're not allowed to see that ugly boyfriend of yours"

 

"Mwo? He's not my boyfriend and beside he is not ugly. He's actually really goodlooking, and very nice! Not to mention he's very hot. Plus you can't tell me what to do." I shot at him.

 

"What makes you think I can't tell you what to do?" What? You got to be kidding me..

 

"Well you OBVIOUSLY don't own me, you're not my dad nor my mom, you're not my boyfriend, husband, or all of the other character that would fit in this topic." Well that'll do him good.

 

"What makes you think that? You never know if you're my wife or not, or if I own you or not."

 

"Seriously, have you gone mad? Oppa, take this chain off I want to go home. Plus we have school, what the heck were you thinking?"

 

"It's okay I told the school that we're on our honeymoon."

 

"MWO!!" Is crazy? Yes, he's gone crazy! I let out a nervous laugh, "Oppa, you really are going mad are you?" I tried to fiddle with the chain on my ankle and see if it would budge open the lock.

 

"Wae? Are you scared of me?"

 

"No, why would I be scared of you? Give me the keys to unlock this. Joon Oppa must've been looking for me."

 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP ABOUT HIM!" I flinched alittle.. Well alot. I kind of got scared so I just kept quiet the whole time. All of a sudden he took out a piece of paper and gesturing it for me to sign it. I looked at it... it was... it was A MARRIAGE LICENSE!

 

"Oppa! Are you CRAZY!! What makes you think I will sign this!" I then saw him smirk, one of his famous evil smirk. Gosh everytime when he do that it gives me the chills.

 

"Because your parents want us to marry and because if you don't I'm going to blackmail you."

 

"Well you got nothing to blackmail me, and plus my parents think that you're a good person, WHICH you're not, and also you got a girlfriend already so get off my back!"

 

"What makes you think I don't got anything to blackmail you." He took out some photos from an envelope an held it up for me to see. My eyes widened. It was a picture of me laying on his chest in no clothes other than my undergarments!!

 

"YAH!! DID YOU TAKE THOSE LAST NIGHT!!?!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!?!!" I tried grabbing the pictures but he jumped out of bed, and I was still chained onto the bed.

 

"I didn't do anything to you beside taking off your clothes and putting them back on. I honestly did wanted to take ADVANTAGE of you." "YAH!! BASTARD!!" " So, are you going to agreed and sign the paper or are you gonna wait until I send these pictures to your parents? Do you want to go through embarassment before the wedding? I mean you are going to ruin you and your parents name, not to mention reputation. I'll give you time to think." With that he left me alone chained in the stupid room.

 

"YAH!! kWON JIYONG!! COMEBACK HERE!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

YAY!!!

Jiyong is REVEALED!^^