Tonight...

WAE?

HEY!!

I'M BACK!!

EXCITED?? :D

BUT SADLY :( MY LAPTOP STILL DOESN'T WORK ):

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's Pov

"Yah." Someone lightly shook Chaerin to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes. The person in front of her just startled her, she soon lost her the smile that was going to appear. She suddenly felt scared, unsafe, imprisoned.

 

"W-what do you want?" She slowly asked with her cold, full of hatred voice.

 

With a smirk Jiyong answered. "Wae? Are you that afraid of me? You know, you should be happy that I'm finally speaking to you again for what? Years? And plus, I just want to know what's your answer going to be?"

 

"I-I Dont wan-"

 

"So, I take that you want to go through the embarassed way? Aigoo, I wonder what mom and dad would think when they see these pictures." Jiyong said as he slightly waved the orange envelope in the air.

 

"I-I..."

 

"What was that?

 

"FINE!!! JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!" Chaerin yelled out of fustration.

 

"Not yet Missy. You still have to sign the marriage license." He handed her a pin and the marriage license. She groaned angrily while she took the pin and license from him, she quickly scribbled ther name and handed it to him.

 

"Here! No go away!" She yelled out angrily. She laid back down on the bed with her back now facing the Devil, Kwon Jiyong. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep, she felt herself being pulled into a hug. She slightly turned her head and realized that Jiyong was scooting closer to her. She shifted herself away from him but was to only be pulled back to the position she was with him earlier.

 

"Don't, I want to stay like this. I won't do anything to you." Jiyong quietly whispered into Chaerin's ear. Her heartbeat doubled it's pace causing her to be lost in her own thought. ' Why am I still feeling this way towards this devil? I thought I was over him. I can't fall for him again. Aish, Chaerin, PABO! PABO! PABO! PABO!' Chaerin mentally slapped herself in the face multiple times. But little did she knows Jiyong was wide awake smiling like a little boy who just had his first crush and confessed. What if.. Just what if.. Chaerin was his first love? BUT WAIT! If she was his first love, then why did he make her surffer? Why did he want her to feel so worthless? Why did he always leave and go to Dara? Clearly she's not his first love... Right?

 

Jiyong tighten his hold on Chaerin's waist pulling her to an even warmer hug than before ( If it's possible^^ ). Just as he pulled her in he found out that she was already alseep. He brushed her hair staring at the back of her head wishing that she would face him. As if God was answering his prayer Chaerin turned to face him and cuddled closer into his arms, planting her nose against his chest. Jiyong carefully looked at her perfectly toned skin and gazed at her from her eyes to her lips. For a little while he thought that he saw creeped up a smile. He haven't seen her smile in such a long time. He gave her a quick peck on the forehead and drifted off to visit her in his dream.

--------------------------------

Chaerin woke up by the sunlight hitting her face. It was so bright and sunny outside, but why does she feel so cold. She looked down at herself, finding herself almost (Still has her undergarments on).

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Chaerin screamed at the top of her lungs. She then heard a slam where thewalk in closet door was at. She let out another scream seeing Jiyong coming out of the closet...

 

COMPLETELY

 

 

!!!!!

 

 

AAAHHH!!!!!

Photobucket

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry for the typos! ^^

YUMM!! Jiyong ??