Hmmm.... What should we call it? And who is it?

WAE?

YAY!! IM BACK!!

Anyways I love all you guys!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's Pov

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Chaerin kept on screaming, who can blame her? I mean she is half-ly :D

 

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!!" Jiyong shouted at her sudden outburst.

 

"YAH!! KWON JIYONG WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!?!!" Chaerin yelled cover herself with the blanket.

 

"I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't so I decided to change your clothes for you." Jiyong said calmly.

 

"MWO!! Never, and I mean EVER touch me or take off my clothes you ERTED BASTARD!!" Chaerin yelled. She got up trying to look for her school uniform.

 

*THUMP*

 

Chaerin fell to the ground. "AISH! Jiyong take this stupid chain off so I can change my clothes and go to school." Chaerin impatiently asked when he just stood there looking at her calmly. "YAH!! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" She suddenly shout when he didn't budge to move.

 

"OKAY!!" He stomped his feet towards her causing her jaw to drop. ' Did he just stomped like a 5 year old? Gosh he's so adorable!! Chaerin shut up! You're suppose to hate him! not be awe struck by this Devil!! '  She mentally scold herself.

 

He finally took the chain off of Chaerin's ankle and she ran straight to the restroom before anything can happen, well you know she IS half . When Chaerin was finally done using the restroom, she came out only to be drag by Jiyong to the car. "Apa! Stupid." She yanked her arms away from him. On their way to school it was awfully quiet....SILENT....SILENT....SILENT.....

 

"K... Get off here." Jiyong said as the driver made a stop, a block away from school. "I don't want Dara to see me with someone like you, she might think that I like you, disgusting." He reasoned out.

 

"Tsk... Pabo, if you don't want her to think that way, then why the heck did you make me sign the stupid marriage license. er" Chaerin whispered to herself as she got out of the car and just as she stepped out she accidently bumped into someone.

 

"Oh, mian--- CHAERIN-AH!!" Joon gave her a big squeez! "I thought you were dead I was going to kill myself!"

 

"Yah, pabo. I'm not going to die so easily." She hugged him back.

 

On the other hand Jiyong was thinking of a plan to torture her for hugging Joon back, Yeah I know LAME! Hmm.... But should we call it jealousy??

 

Chaerin and Joon sticked together the entire day at school. He would wait for her outside of the ladies room, he would walk with her to class, eat lunch with her. Lets just say he stuck with her like he's her boyfriend. Chaerin couldn't blame him for acting that way. After what happened he became so over protective, she felt warmth and safe with him. While she think about how safe she was with him she didn't even notice that someone was watching them, and that person of course wants to cut Joon's throat and watch him die slow, and painfully. If you think that, that someone is Jiyong you're

 

 

ABSOLUTELY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wrong.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ahehehe^^

Hmmm... Jiyong Jealous?

And who's the other guy??

STAY TUNE TO FIND OUT!!

IS HE ANOTHER GUY WHO LIKES HER?

IF IT IS.. IS CHAERIN LUCKY TO HAVE 3 Y GUY DROOLING OVER HER?

A hint. He is HOTT!!