After School

WAE?

Heya!! :D

Welp, Im just writing this at the top of my brain. lol..

I hope you all do enjoy though :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nobody's Pov

Outside the school gate stood a familiar figure waiting for someone. "Aish! I've been waiting for so long! Don't tell me that she 'really' is dating that Lee Joon guy? Did she forget about me already??" Oh yeah, this person is a guy of course. "I'm seriously gonna cut that Lee Joon guy's throat if she really 'is' dating him." He was still thinking about the million ways of slashing his throat.

 

"Hyungie?" A sweet yet powerful voice called for him. "Is that you?" He turned around to meet the one girl he had been staring/following all day!

 

"Ohh, Chaerin-ah! I've been looking for you all day today!" The guy said to her. "Where we're you yesterday, I tried to call you and tell you that I arrived but then you're phone was off?" Chaerin couldn't tell him what had happened to her, he would be over protective of her 'again'.

 

"Oppa, Mainhe I was busy yesterday so I had to turn my phone off so I won't be distracted." Chaerin Faked a smiled. "Come on lets go get some ice cream at the park." Chaerin playfully dragged him with her.

 

"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!" Another voice held Chaerin back, 'Oh no.. Not now.' Chaerin thought to herself.

 

"She's taking me out for some ice cream, why?" The guy next to Chaerin's voice echoed back.

 

"Annyeong 'JUNHYUNG' it's been long time."

 

"Yeah, now if you excused us Jiyong we have a date to go to." Junhyung said as he wrapped his arms around Chaerin's shoulder. Still shock she just followed Junhyung without even thinking twice. Then she stopped, she looked at her right arm only to find it being held by Jiyong.

 

"Chaerin, come on let's go." Jiyong tried to pull her lose from Junhyung's hold. Junhyung grabbed her other arm and pulled her back towards him.

 

"YAH! APA!" Chaerin yelled, but as if she was a rope they ignored her and kept on playing tug-of-war.

 

"Jiyong aren't you still dating Dara? And beside you always say that you hate Chaerin with all your guts so let her go!" Junhyung said trying to shoot at Jiyong's weak spot.

 

"Ani, I remember I told you more than that but you decided to ignore it and steal it from my hands. Let me tell you something Junhyung; she's mine once again." Jiyong shot back at Junhyung.

 

"Secrets from 10, 12  years ago are different from now." 

 

"Oh-a-hoo. You just don't know Junhyung. Do you want to know something." Jiyong smirked at him like he just hit the jack pot. "Yesterday Cherin-"

 

"Ani, ani!" Chaerin tried to stop Jiyong from saying more. "Junhyung just came back yesterday, I want to spend time with him." Chaerin looked at Jiyong with pleading eyes. Junhyung on the other hand was confused,'why do she need to get permission from that jerkass?'

 

Jiyong saw that Junhyung was lost in his own thought and used the opportunity to snatch Chaerin from his hold. He dragged her towards the car and shoved her in she tried to get out from the other side but was held back by him. "Drive." Jiyong said coldly to the driver. Chaerin tried to pull her arms away from his hold, but everytime she tried his grips tighten on her wrist. 

 

"Yah! APA! Are you crazy do you want to cut off my hands or something!?!" Chaerin asked still trying to get her wrist loose from Jiyong's hold.

 

"Who told you to go around with two different guys in a day!" Jiyong drew his face closer to her.

 

"Joonie oppa is a friend and Junhyung oppa was a childhood friend also, not only mine but yours too!"

 

"He's not anymore! After what he did not anymore!" Chaerin was scared at the tone of his voice, it is as if he was going to eat her alive. As Jiyong tighten his grip on her she felt like her hands were literally going to slip off. As much as she tried to loosen his grip she just kept on failing.

 

And by the time she knows it Jiyong is already dragging her to his room. "Y-Yah! Why am I here again? Take me home!" Chaerin tried to pull away and make a run for it but was easily caught by Jiyong. He threw her inside his room and once again she was chained onto his bed.

 

"You can't go home now right, wifey? You 'are' now my wife so you will always be here. You can't be flirting, hugging, kissing, or even talking with any other guy, arraso?"

 

"What makes you so sure of yourself that I would listen to you? Didn't you call me a ? You never know what a would do n-" Chaerin's next word came out un-understandable as she tried to push him away from her. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HEY!

So how was it? Gay? Dumb?

Anyways the mysterious guy was JUNHYUNG!!!

Lol.. I wonder whats the story behind the three of them? (Childhood friends?)