Here's The Trouble

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon widened her eyes, she is not invited this people but why he is must come with Onew, Yonghwa, Junhyung, Leejoon, Doojoon, Gyuri and Sooyoung. But no matter what he already come to her house it’s impossible to kicked out him after he just arrived.

“Welcome…” Taeyeon gestured to all her friends to entered to her house and glared to Gikwang before he is really entered to her house.

“So who is he?” Taeyeon papa already stood behind Taeyeon and ask for who is Taeyeon boyfriend, it’s too much right. But Taeyeon just grinned she let all the boy get the interrogation and lecture from her papa. It's already 1 hours but her papa still not letting they go.

“Woah Tae I bet they already get mental shock for their first visited to your house” Sooyoung looked all the boy from upstair all their face just smiled awkwardly and nodded even they are nit agree with Taeyeon papa statement.

“Don’t you think it’s funny. That’s why I said I’m not a normal girl, you know my father always accompany me whenever i go with boy, he always deliver and pick me in my school even i school from kindergaten to junior high school in school special for girl” Taeyeon dragged Gyuri and Sooyoung to her room while she tell her protective papa.

“Woah Tae, your room really huge” Gyuri looked around Taeyeon’s room. Gyuri jumped to Taeyeon bed and Sooyoun already eat all the food in Taeyeon table.

“Because she is daughter of KIM JOUN HYU” Yonghwa opened the door and all the boy glared at Taeyeon and she just grinned at them.

“How can you…” before Junhyung can finished his word Taeyeon already admitted she was wrong.

“Arra mian…mian, now you know why I’m not that free right why my date and my kiss so precious right?” Taeyeon smiled while pouted to all her friends and the end all of them just sighed because in fact they are really can’t angry with this her devil pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter