New Transfered Student

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Gyuri, Onew, Leejoon, Doojoon and Junghyun jaw dropped looked at boy in front of their class. He smiled innocently at them, he even wave his hand towards Taeyeon making girls in her class looked at her in envy.

“He is not easy right” Yonghwa wishpered to Onew but Onew not hear him he still looked at the boy in amazed.

“That’s really lee Gikwang right” Sooyoung whispered at Doojoon, Doojoon nodded as he looked at Yonghwa and Junghyun and said.

“He is serious about that”.

“Annyeonghaseo Lee Gikwang imnida” Gikwang bowed his head after Mr Park told him to introduce him to his new classmates all girls give applause at him until he winked at Taeyeon make the girls give glared at Taeyeon.

“Oh no, not again” said Taeyeon still in shock with the fact Lee Gikwang transfered to his school and realized may be she will get bullied again for Gikwang wink.

“Songsaenim can I sat beside her?” Gikwang pointed seat beside Taeyeon and the teacher just nodded.

"Of course, that's the only seat for you" said Mr Park

“So we will continue our class, now we will learn about statistics” the teacher started the lesson when Gikwang come towards Taeyeon “Hello Tae” greet him confidently and Taeyeon just smiled awkwardly at him.

“What are you doing in my school?” asked Taeyeon in low voice and of course loud enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter