The Date I

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon smile sweetly to her father, she hugged Jaejoong arm with tightly and her father nodded, it’s was signal they can go now with wide smile she leave her father in living room. With little bow Jaejoong leave house because Taeyeon already dragged him.

“Are you that happy?” ask Jaejoong he annoyed by Taeyeon smiled, she just looks idiot like that, while he drive Taeyeon to her dating place.

“Of course oppa, this time I will make it” said Taeyeon full of ambition in her eyes and voice she even showed her fisk like maniac.

“So it’s means you cheat on me right now?” said Jaejoong with his cold voice his eyes still concetration on way.

“What? No way I’m a good girl, I alreay get your permision to date other boy” said Taeyeon even she is not cleared know what Jaejoong mean with cheat.

“I think i'm the only one boyfriend in this worl who gived her girlfriend cheat on me” said Jaejoong with sad voice make it Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Again?, drama again?” said Taeyeon after realized to where this conversation go. Jaejoong and Taeyeon always said the same word when one of them going to date and they must drove he/she to dating place.

“So until now he is not your boyfriend, so what you called your relationship?” Jaejoong parked his car in amusement park.

“Relationship without status” Taeyeon answered with grin. As they arrived in Lotte park where is Taeyeon and Gikwang planned to dating.

“Oppa come with me to wait for him” said Taeyeon and pulled Jaejoong to ice cream shop when Jaejoong parking his car. But suddenly Taeyeon become stiff by looking couple in front of her eyes in ice cream shop. Taeyeon burned by anger in her hearth, her eyes already fired. Jaejoong just looked to where direction of Taeyeon eyes. Just like before he still show his expresionless even he already feel a pain in her arms by taeyeon finger. As person who get attention by Taeyeon and Jaejoong realized Taeyeon and Jaejoong appearance and in second he stopped his kiss sesion and push that girl and walked towards Taeyeon and Jaejoong.

“Taeyeon how can you come with another boy” Lee gikwang pointed at Jaejoong, Jaejoong replied him with his cold eyes. He said that make Taeyeon think he is just shameless boy.

“Oppa lets go” said Taeyeon also in cold eyes, she hugged Jaejoong arms and take a seat in ice cream shop where is Gikwang and that girl just making out. Taeyeon just preten she is can't see Gikwang and not hear his voice.

“Taeyeon you promised date with me, and why you come with this boy” Gikw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter