Only You

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon still locked her self in her bedroom, she is really don’t want talked to her papa right now, she even planed to hunger strike. Taeyeon read her comic, sometimes she would laugh but that’s just for 5 hours as she feel bored and hungry.

“Ah stupid papa, he even not ask me to eat” said Taeyeon as she covered her pillow and sighed.

“Such a heartless father” Taeyeon pouted and tried to sleep but it’s impossible with her empty stomach.

“Oh yeah Jaejoong oppa” said Taeyeon excited as she ran to her bag and take her phone. She dialed someone and wait him to answered his phone.

“Nobuseo” said Taeyeon with her wide smile.

“What happen?” ask Jaejoong he just know something just happen to her.

“I’m run away and hunger strike” said Taeyeon, seems like she really mad.

“And you already hungry?” guess Jaejoong from his phone, and Taeyeon just pouted at him even Jaejoong can’t see her.

“Oppa I’m hungry” said Taeyeon cutely, she just hear Jaejoong sighed it's just sign for Taeyeon if he don't have another choice beside help her.

“Just wait I will back, I will take food for you” said Jaejoong as he hung up his phone. Jaejoong looked at girl in front of him with his expresionless eyes.

“Jess I must back right now” said Jaejoong and leave Jessica with that words and Jessica looked at Jaejoong back in angry eyes, just like she already burned.

---

Taeyeon eat the chicken and the hamburger in same time, now that’s stuff full in as Jaejoong hit her head and give her drink and sad beside her.

 “Now what is your problem?” ask Jaejoong while looked Taeyeon face. Taeyeon pouted again and entered all the potato to she really don’t want to answer Jaejoong question right now, Taeyeon pretend not hear his question.

“About being help you and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter