Lee Gikwang

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Taeyeon and her friends going out to Cube high school for watching dance battle for all high school in Seoul. Taeyeon, Gyuri, Sooyoung, Leejoon, Onew, Junghyun, Yonghwa and Doojoon already find their seat and sat in their seat, it seems they can’t comfortable with their own seat because of now people around them already crowded to make sure they can communicated with Onew and the others boys in their team.

“Oh common guys, I hate this” Gyuri bit yelled with annoyed voice as the girl stop for a while and continue to asked Onew, Leejoon, Junghyun, Yonghwa and Doojoon about everything they want know. “Yah…yah… yah stop it, they already have girlfriends” said Sooyoun also feel annoyed like Taeyeon, Gyuri and the boys.

“What?” some student seems can’t believe with what they just hear. “Don’t said it was you” someone pointed at Sooyoung. When Sooyoung want to said said NO WAY suddenly Doojoon grabbed her hand and said. “Yes she is” “MWO???” said Sooyoung in shock, in the same time Taeyeon, Gyuri, Onew, Yonghwa, Junhyung and Leejoon shaped their mouth to “O”. But it's not that long until the MC come out and said they will start the program. The program really interesting all people screamed in excitement all of student who just performance really cool until to final performance.

“WHO ARE YOU WAIT FOR” the MC scream and all people suddenly scream in unison “LEE GIKWANG” “WHO???” the MC asked again “LEE GIKWANG” the audience screamed again. “OK AND THIS IS OUR AJ” said the MC and leave the stage and someone appeared with hip hop style.

“WOOOAHHH” Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Gyuri amazed with the handsome looks of Lee Gikwang, they already joined with girls to gived support to Gikwang. As he started his performance, he is doing break dance this time Taeyeon, Gyuri and Sooyoung not just sit but they already stand and screamed for Gikwang like the others girls.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter