Jaejoong Is Oppa & Taeyeon the …???

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa…,Oppa…,Jaejoong oppa?” Taeyeon yelled and walked towards Jaejoong’s room as she opened the door and looked Jaejoong lay in his bed and read his book.

“What’s up?” Jaejoong look at Taeyeon for awhile as he back to his book.

“I’m going to the same school with you” Taeyeon jumped to Jaejoong bed and show some paper to Jaejoong.

“Are you pass the test?” ask Jaejoong disbelieve, until she show some papper in front of his eyes and Jaejoong know what is that, iy's her pass result.

“Yah oppa, are you think I’m that stupid? Of course I can pass that test” Taeyeon smile proudly, even she don’t know she can pass the test because she is not that smart like Jaejoong.

“I’m not said that you are stupid” Jaejoong chuckled as walked to his study table as he sat on his study seat because Taeyeon already taking over his bed.

“So oppa, tell me how about your school life” Taeyeon lay in Jaejoong bed and hugged the pillow and rolled from the left to right for a couple time.

“Nothing special, just like the other school just study, friends, teacher and homework” Jaejoong started to write something in his notes book.

“What is that? It's so boring” said Taeyeon, all her imagination about a beautiful life in her senior high school already gone, now she jus try to take the fact her life will be like that forever.

"What are you expect something from your senior high school life?" Ask Jaejoong after a long silent in his room, heard nothing from Taeyeon make Jaejoong curious and guess what?, Jaejoong take his book down and looked at Taeyeon but he just find the sleep Taeyeon as he sighed and smiled.

“Still a kid” Jaejoong mumbled to sleep Taeyeon and pulled the blanked to covered Taeyeon body.

---

“Hair Ok, uniform ok, make up ok and the last called for Jae oppa” Taeyeon took her phone and called some number.

“Nobuseo?, Jaejoong oppa” Taeyeon greeted Jaejoong with her cheerful voice.

“Nae Yeonie” Jaejoong greet her.

“I love you” said Taeyeon with grinned in her face happy just said that, that’s her habit in the morning telling she loved Jaejoong by phone or message.

“Again?, stop it” Jaejoong seems already know she will said that. Taeyeon just smiled because he know Jaejoong would act with this way.

“Oppa, can we go together to school?” Taeyeon asked while she turn from the stairs.

“You need so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter