Taeyeon Is Dongsaeng…

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon entered the class with hesitation step, she even just stand in front of the door until someone bumped at her.

“I’m sorry” that boy bow her head at Taeyeon.

“Ah it’s ok” Taeyeon waved her hand and smiled at him.

“Are you also student of this class?” that boy pointed at plat 1 C class.

“Nae” Taeyeon smiled again, because that boy looked at her with funny face.

“So why are you still in here?” that boy dragged Taeyeon to their class and make her sat in one seat beside him.

“Oh yeah don’t worry all people in these class also new student just get close to anyone” said that boy to Taeyeon, she just nod.

“Oh yeah my name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon”

“I’m Jinki, Lee Jinki, but people called me Onew” Taeyeon and Onew shake hands and smiled to each other until some student interupt them.

“Yoo man!, are you already forget about us?” one of that student hit Onew shoulder.

“What?” Onew rolled his eyes, his friends just smiled like idiot to Taeyeon, it means they want know her as well.

“Oh yeah, this is Taeyeon” Onew introduced Taeyeon to his friends after get a signal from his friends.

“And Tae this is Lee Joon, Doojoon, Yonghwa and Junhyung, they are my friends from Junior high school” Taeyeon smiled and shook their hand. That’s the one Taeyeon can do in these school all day in her first day in the school. Just known each other but that’s make Taeyeon happy because now she feel closed to her new classmate especially for Onew, Jung Yonghwa, Junhyung, Lee Joon, Doojoon, Gyuri and Sooyoung. They are such a good friends.

---

 

“Hey look at that, they are so pretty” Gyuri pointed at girls who just entered the canteen. In second Onew, Junhyung, Doojoon and Lee Joon turn around their body to see who is that. In this case just Jung Yonghwa who was not interest at them he still busy with his book.

“Don’t you think they are so beautiful?” Junhyung chuckle, they are still looked at the girls even their neck already hurt being rolled almost 180 degrees.

“Yeah, I think so. Especially for the middle one” Onew also chuckled, he still grinning even withouth something funny.

“That must happy being boyfriend of them” Lee Joon already stand with his huge smiled, seems like he wanna doing something. But Doojoon already grabbed his shirt.

“No introduce, no seduce and no over confident” Doojoon give warned to Lee Joon as Lee Joon just pouted back to his seat. All his friends just laughed at him.

“Common guys don’t you want to know about them?” Lee Joon seems can’t give up like that all he can show just his pouted face.

“See all people in these canteen, they also wanna be their friends but none of them too over confident like you” said Onew as Yonghwa looked at Leejoon and nodded, Yonghwa also agree with Onew.

“Actually they are our senior” Sooyoung seems interrogating the girls by their uniform.

“Jinjja ya?, how you know that?” Doojoon and the rest seems interest because Sooyoung seems know who they are.

“Yeah, if I’m not wrong with the information, they are cheerleaders from our school” Sooyoung still looked at the girls while Onew, Doojoon, Lee Joon, Yonghwa, Taeyeon and Gyuri looked at Sooyoung.

“So you already know who are they?” said Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter