26 January

Oh!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In second Taeyeon ran to Jaejoong house witouth knock the door first she just ran toward kitchen and there is Jaejoong hold for knife and stare blankly at his wirst withouth she know all her friends followed her from behind and they can just silent when they look Jaejoong almost cut his pulse.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon ran then hugged Jaejoong so tightly making Jaejoong fall to ground as Jaejoong stopped and stared at Taeyeon as his tears fall down, knife in his hands also fall. Onew, Doojoon, Yonghwa, Junghyun, Gikwang, Gyuri and Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and Jaejoong who are hugged each other in corner of kitchen they cry in same time, Taeyeon hugged Jaejoong really tighly to show how much he meant to her. Even they don’t know what exactly happen and why they like that but they can feel how the pain in Jaejoong eyes and how sad Taeyeon for that pain.

“Thanks for helping me” Taeyeon smiled weakly to her friends when her friends permision for go home from Jaejoong house after Jaejoong sleep in his bed. All her friends just smile to her, their smile also for cheers her up, all they know Taeyeon so sad right now, they know today was Jaejoong birthday but they don't know why this must be happen in his birthday. But why he is not… whatever that’s not their problem, they even not dare to asked what happen to Jaejoong because all they can see tired and sad in Taeyeon eyes, it’s really not like her.

“Tae, I don’t know what exac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter