CHAPTER 8: Girlfriend?!?!

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Eunhyuk POV

The event is over...Some Janitors in the complex are arranging the chairs and cleaning the floors. The rest of my co-members are in the dressing room now...but me ..i just seat in the corner of the stage...and thinking about that girl....while im sitting and wondering...

"Hey Hyuk! Why are you there.?" Sungmin said..

"Why?" i asked

" There is a stalker in our dressing room....You better go there now.." Sungmin said the he leave..

Stalker?.....ahhh...i think its just a fan.. so i stand up..and go to the dressing room...Soon as i get there...i heard Manager hyung's scary loud voice and a voice of a girl...so i run ...and i see that weird girl again with the security....

Narrators POV

Eunhyuk see Hoon eun with the security...and said

"Wait! Let go of her!"

The members shocked when eunhyuk said that...

"Hyuk..Did you know her?" siwon asked

"Yeah..hyuk..Siwon is right! Did you know her?" the manager asked him..

"Yes..i know her...she's really special for me" eunhyuk put his arms in hoon eun's shoulder...

"eh?" hoon eun shocked...

"okay...thanks security you can leave" eunhyuk said..

The security left the room and as well as the manager...The members are still staring at the two...then eunhyuk hold hoon eun's hand...

"Hyuk is she your new girlfriend?" Leeteuk Teased..but inside leeteuk knows that hoon eun is not eunhyuk's girlfriend

"AYIEEEE~~~hyuk got a girlfriend..." YESUNG teased..

"Hey..IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Hoon Eun shout..

the eunhyuk cover ...

"chagiya...dont deny it...i know that your protecting me" eunhyuk said with his proudness..

Hoon Eun pulled Eunhyuk outside the room....

Hoon Eun POV

(OUTSIDE THE ROOM)

WHAT?! MY GIRLFRIEND ...that guy's mind is going crazy...

"Yah!.,Are you crazy?" i shout

"I'm just helping you..." that guy said

"HELPING ME...?!? are you out of your mind....did you think that doing and saying that stupid things is helping me?"

"ahhh..okay..im sorry..i just overacting...but i help you where is my "Thank you".."

"THANK YOU?!..You are a really crazy man. "

"YAH I HELP YOU!"

"Im not thankful in you help...just leave me.."

i see the members are eavesdropping on us...

"YAH! YOU ALL...DID YOU HEAR IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND OKAY?!?...You understand?" i shout with madness...

the members just nod...

i almost leaving....but i heard someone calling me....

"HOON EUN...WHERE ARE YOU?!?"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just finish chapter 8...hope you like it...