CHAPTER 11: Kidnapping

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Nim hee POV

What a great day to spend..i enjoy this day with hoon eun...of course with super junior...and i get to chance to be there mission partner...

Hoon Eun dont know all about we talked yesterday....Heechul oppa wants hoon eun to become an E.L.F..because super junior dont want anti-fan...So i will help them...

tommorow the mission will start..i hope it will be good....

Narrator POV

(inside super junior's dorm)

"ALL OF YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"     
heechul shouts standing in KIBUM's bed....

"hyung....what's going on...is there a fire..?" kibum asked

"No kibum...we have a mission for today...so you guys wake up now..." heechul shouts..

"but hyung its 6:00 am...and its our rest day." hankyung complained...

"I dont care you must...get up now..." heechul shout but the members just ignore him and back to sleep...

" You really want me to do this..." heechul go to the comfort room and get the dipper with water...and poured the water in the members bed....

"HYUUUUUUUUUNNNNGGGGG....WHAT THE HECK?!?" the members complained..

"You guy ...get up now...do you want me to poured you guys again.." heechul threatened the members..

so the member rose in their beds....

"YAH! Heechul...do we really need to do this....besides that girl wont like us...whatever else we do there's no way we can change that anti..." Leeteuk talking while walking to the van...

"YAH! teuk~ we can do it trust me...yah..all of you get ready...okay..." heechul said...

"YAH! HYUK! Where are you going? you like going to a press conference in your clothes...." heechul teased eunhyuk..

"hyung..i must be handsome when hoon eun see me...." eunhyuk said

"Hyuk...were not idols for today...as of today we are kidnappers!" kangin said

"WHAT?!?!" eunhyuk shouts...

"yes..kangin hyung is right ...hyuk ...we are now kidnappers..." ryeowook added...

the members entered the car...heechul checks the membere if they are complete in the van..

"Leeteuk"

" here" leeteuk said...

"Hankyung and yesung"

they raise there hands...

"kangin"

"present" kangin said

"Shindong the driver"

"present" shindong said..

"EunHae"

"HERE...!" donghae said while eunhyuk is still shock in the idea that they are now kidnappers

"siwon"

"here hyung" siwon said

"Kibum"

"he's here sleeping" ryeowook said

"Ryeowook and kyuhyun"

"WERE PRESENT.." the two said...

"okay everyone...disguise on..."heechul said..

"YAH....Hyung are you kidnapping Hoon Eun?" eunhyuk asked....

"Be quiet...Hyuk..okay shindong start the engine....MISSION WELCOME TO SUPER JUNIOR'S WORLD HOON EUN..starts now....kajja"

shindong starts the engine then drive.....

(outsides Hoon Eun's aunt house)

"yah! nim hee where are you going,now...?" hoon said

"im going to my part time job...dont worry you'll be okay here...okay bye..." nim hee leave hoon eun..

"ah....that girl...so weird..so i guess im the only one in the house for today..aunt is now in busan and nim hee is now working in her part time job.."

hoon eun sigh....then a van stops on hoon eun's front and a guy pull her inside the van then cover ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

done this chapter hope you'll like it..)