CHAPTER 15 : Shocking Revelations...

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Hoon Eun POV


ahhhhhhh~~ this is so embarassing..Donghae just carry me in his back while running away form that crazy fans..i feel ashamed because im the reason why he is suffering...

"Yah! hold to my shirt tighter" he said..

i cant open my mouth because im really ashamed at myself...but i hold his shirt tighter...i look behind ...that school girls are still chasing us..

"Damn it...those girls are not human..ahhh...they run so fast" he said..i feel that he is exhausted...and he sees a hiding place...he runs to the corner of the two stores wall...

"Sit here...were safe here..." he said..

"donghae are you okay?" i asked even though i know that he is not okay

"yah..im okay...dont worry.." but i look at his face ..he is so tired....

"Dont look me like that im okay..now that were safe i will call leeteuk hyung" he said while getting his phone...

"Mianhae..." i apologized.." im the reason why we are here in this situation"

"Im okay...your the one who is not okay..Are your legs are still hurt?"

"Yes..i am.." i said proudly..but it still hurt...

he call leeteuk ..and said that were here...

"Teuk Hyung said that they will arrive here shortly...so dont worry..Are you really okay?" he asked again

"Yes..im okay"

"uhmm..stand up by yourself now..if you are really okay..!" he command..

am i really obvious?!?!

i stand up...but i feel that im gonna fell i cant balanced myself because my legs are still hurts..i almost fell but he catch me..

Accidentally i look at his eyes and he is looking at my eyes too...in few seconds i look down..then blush

"hahahahha...dont force yourself hoon eun.just sit okay?"

"okay..donghae"

i sit down and he sit beside me..

"uhm..im so tired..and its your fault.." he said

i look down..sorry donghae..i can do whatever you want me to do" i said...

its sound so stupid but thats the only thing i can pay fot the help he did for me..

"Really" he said

"yes...its true.."

"okay..from today you call me DONGHAE OPPA!.."

"okay..donghae..ah i mean donghae oppa"

"thats great" he smiled...

ahh..that stupid smile...Avoid that hoon eun...

then we heard someone..and i noticed that there is so many flashing cameras in our face..

"aish!~" donghae said.. he hug me to hide my face ...my face is in his chest..

"dont be afraid...im here okay.." he whispered...

"doghae is she your girlfriend?!?" i heard some reporters asked donghae..and so many question..

and i heard again a person but this time i recognize the voices..

"Donghae..hoon eun!"

i recognize..its leeteuk with the rest of super junior...

"donghae..hoon eun...here's the jacket" siwon give his jacket to donghae..

"here..hoon eun...hide your face here.." donghae said to me..then the rest of super junior check me ..

"hoon eun are you okay.." ryeowook said

"hoon eun..are you fine." eunhyuk said..and i see his face...he so worried..

"im okay.." i said

"hey..all of you..dont deny it ..we've seen that doghae is hugging that girl..dont hide that girl" a man said..

"is she a member of girl's generation?" a lady reporter said

WHO IS GIRL'S GENERATION?!?!

"No..dont think of that...he's just donghae.." heechul explain..but donghae interupted heechul..

"Yes! She is my girlfriend...he is not a celebrity..and she dont what to expose herself to the media..my girlfriend is tired now...so were leaving now" he said

WHAT!?!?!? HE'S GIRLFRIEND ME....!!!

I almost go to the front but eunhyuk stops me..

"hoon eun...just stay here...hae is helping you now..." he said...i look at eunhyuk's face again..its the first time i see him like that...

The rest of the super junior.is still shock...but heechul talks..

"yes..its true...were all tired now...we want to rest" heechul said..

so sungmin and ryeowook...take me to the van.....