CHAPTER 20: James Bond

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Hoon Eun POV

HAI~ its really tired ..making things so fast ...Siwon oppa, kangin oppa and me  fastly putting my clothes to my small bag. Hankyung oppa is puting all my things in the van smoothly and silently and of course the smart one Heechul oppa is only sitting and looking outside to  protect our mission.

while were doing are jobs, i noticed something

AHH..why is the door is slowly opening...i got near the door and someone hug me...

"ahhhhhhhhhhh~" i screamed while quickly closing my eyes,,

"hoon eun are you ok??" siwon shout so fast to see why i am screaming.

"yah...Hae dont shock us like that" siwon oppa said.

DONGHAE oppa is here???? but how?

 

Donghae POV

i really surprise hoon eun with my hug.  This is the second  time i felt her body really close to mine..i actually dont know why i do that.

"Mianhae guys ..i just making a trick." i said

and i notice that im still hugging hoon eun and i let go slowly and mess up her hair then say.. "mianhae ..strong girl"

"so whats on the James bond sneaking thing" i heard heechul hyung teased me.

"we should go back to the dorm now ...i see 1 reporter there in the garden hiding in the bushes and looking inside the house." i explain

"thats not the answer in my question hae?" heechul suspiciously asking me.

"yah..hyung we should go now...hae is so right...there s a reporter and he is not only one now ..they are many...they spotted us" hankyung explain..

"okay lets ..hae you bring a car right..bring hoon eun with you...go to the other way..we are going to distract the reporters. hoon eun dont worry ,hae will take care of you" heechul hyung rush running with kangin,siwon and hankyung while ...me and hoon eun alone in thee house.

i grab hoon eun's hand run outside and go inside manager's van.


Hoon Eun POV

ahhhh...why hae oppa is hugging me...ahhh...i hear there conversation while still closing my eyes and i heard heechul oppa's voice..and suddenly i notice im inside the car ...and realizing im still closing my eyes on the whole time.

"hoon eun,gwenchanna??" i heard hae oppa's voice beside me.. and i open my eyes and im sitting inside the van and hae oppa is driving with the disguise that he is wearing.
"nae..im okay,is heechul oppa and the rest are okay,sorry im so dumb" i said looking in my lap and holding my hands together.
"wow the hoon eun i know is shouting " he giggled " they are okay,dont worry besides they have now a same route like us. so dont woory and the rest of the member are in the dorm now" 
"nae, oppa thanks" i said. 
My eyes is so heavy and it feels like i am going to fell asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

i update again..its good to be back..

sorry for the grammar ..

:)