CHAPTER 3: Who's that Weird girl?..

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Narrators POV

Hoon eun is still not concetrating in the performance..when nim hee is still screaming "SARANGHAEYO, SUPERJUNIOR"..hoon eun dont noticed that the performance is over...and the rest of the super junior is sitting and talking to the fans...

Eunhyuk Noticed hoon eun "Leeteuk hyung look that girl?"

"Who hyuk?" asked leeteuk

"that girl ..with the headphone and reading the book?" eunhyuk point hoon eun...

"ne~ your right she is weird and diffrerent ...is she really an E.L.F?"

"i dont know, hyung" eunhyuk said...

"hyuk dont bother her just focus in the fan meeting..arraso?"

"okay...hyung"

Eunhyuk is not the the who noticed Hoon eun...Donghae too...Donghae is focusing to hoon eun..and he didnt know that a fan is asking him..Ryeowook just tap his shoulder..

"hyung, a fan just asking you that if your family in taiwan is okay...hyung!!"

"ahh...mianhae...yes my family is okay" he answered...

"wookie thanks"

"no problem hyung.." said ryeowook with the smile...

the meeting is over ..and the autograph signing is starting..but hoon eun still listening and reading her books...Nim hee tap her head..."hoon eun im going up there ...just wait here.." nim hee said.."sure...take your time..i will be here dont worry...and its nice that it little quiet ...okay have fun there" hoon eun said the back to her business...Nim hee is in the stage to have the autograph of Super Junior....while hoon eun is still busy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

done chapter 3.....i wonder what will happen hahahha..i hope you like it