CHAPTER 7: ME!? FAN?!!?

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Hoon Eun POV

Oh! My God ...what should i do? There is a person outside the comfort room....ottoke?..arrrggghh....i think nim hee finds out that i am missing....but suddendly i heard a sound ...a sound that is so familiar to me....

ahh..its just Taylor Swift's Fearless what a great song..

i feel a vibration in my pocket...WAIT! TAYLOR SWIFT'S FEARLESS...THATS MY RINGING TONE...omo~im busted....

then someone opens the door of the comfort room...

"Hey! Who are you? How you get here? Did you know that this is super junior's dressing room?"...the old man said..

.MWO!?!?!...SUPER JUNIOR'S DRESSING ROOM....IM INSIDE SUPER JUNIOR'S DRESSING ROOM!....AHHHHHH!....

"hey..girl...! Are you a Fan stalker?"..that oldie asked me again...

Then that 12 boys is staring at me...

" Me? Fan of those boys? Hey...i just looking a comfort room because i really want to pee..and i see a room with door opened so i get inside and i see A bathroom..thats all!".....i explain...

" hey...i heard that excuse a million times!"...that man said...

wait?..did he thinks i am lying?....ahh...old people this days..they get so irritated....

then i notice that oldie is getting something in his pocket....then..

"Security..I just inform you that a stalker just get in SUPER JUNIOR'S DRESSING ROOM." he said in the phone....

STALKER?!!..

" Wait, ajhussi...im not a stalker..besides i didnt know them all"....i shout!....

"But what's that? Hey! Hae is that your face in that fan?"....a fat guy said...

wait....omo~..i remember...i am holding nim hee's bag...aish~

"that stupid thing is not mine.....it belongs to my cousin!"...i explained....

"stop that non-sense ..you girl...the security will come soon...just wait her" that oldie said...

then few minutes later..the security came...i dont want to be a prisoner...ahhhhh....nim hee where are you now?.....the security and me are leaving but some guy interupt..

"Wait! Let go of her...."

....a heard that voice before...but who's that anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhh..im so sleep..just finish chapter 7..hope you like it...still using mobile..