CHAPTER 6: i Really have To PEE!

I'll Protect you, My Love!

Eunhyuk POV

ow! Great! Bad timing...manager hyung...i will ask her whats her name but hyung just call me.. So i say goodbye...then go back to the autograph signing...

"Yah..hyuk..how take you so long in the bathroom!?" yesung hyung ask..

."ahh..i fix my hair  hyung...mianhae for being late...hehehe" i lied... So yesung believed in me...

so we continue the autograph signing...few hours the event is over...great..time to relax.....but i want to find that girl again and ask her name...and she dont mind i want to get her phone number...heheheh... .... .....

 

Hoon Eun POV

Ahhh....thanks god that the event is over..finally i can relax at my aunt's home..i want to sleep...ahhhh...i see nim hee coming near me...guess what she'll say.. ....

"hoon eun, oh my god..this is great day for me...did you know that i kiss donghae's hand..i get a chance to hug him..." she said with excitement... ...

"who cares? If its your lucky day..for me...its a bad day..okay?... By the way..i really want to pee...where is the comfort room here?"

"good idea! Me too...i know where is the comfort room...i see one there...lets go!" ....

So i follow her going to the comfort room...but when we get there...there is a bunch of people lining up...inside ... ..

"hey! Nim hee...there is lots of people inside... I really want to pee...really....i can feel that is burting in the minute..."..i beg ..

"okay! Wait here i will line up there just wait...here hold this" she said then give her bag to me...

So nim hee get inside the comfort room while me..i am waiting for her desprately because i want to pee..so i cant resist it..so i look to another comfort room in the complex....

I found a room with no people inside besides the door is open.so i get in...i noticed that there is so many make ups,clothes and other things in the room and finally i see a comfort room..so run inside it and pee....but when i finish to pee....suddenly i heard a voice out the comfort room......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finish the chapter 6...hope you like it :)