My tasty little prey

My love for you is infinite {discontinued}

"I’ve fallen in love with you since the first day.” The girl blushed with the brightest shade of red, not daring to look up to see his reaction.

“I’ve fallen in love with you since the first day.” She fixed the short dress but just ended up pulling it up higher, “unintentionally” gave the man a peek of her underwear.

“It took me so long to say this…Myungie-ah, I love you!” She said loudly, almost shouting.

1,2,3,4 minutes had passed but her confession were still hanging in the air without any response.

“Myungie?”

“Don’t.you.ever.call.me.that.” He spat out slowly every word, as if she was a retarded. Right, Hyuna was the only one who was allowed to say his name that way. “And about your feeling, sorry, I don’t feel the same.” His facial expression was everything, cold, indifferent, bored but definitely not sorry. With that, he got up, placing some notes on the table then left.Jiyeon had never felt so humiliated like those few seconds watching him do all of this just to get rid of her as soon as possible. She had tried so many ways to hint him but...she didn’t know that whether he was ignorant of love or too apathetic to care about such a thing…She wanted to scream out. What is your heart made from? Iron? Or steel? What do I need to do to break it through? Tell me!!! I’m pretty, intelligent, wealthy, we are supposed to be a match made in heaven. But why do you never look at me? 4 years. She had been harbored this love for 4 years till today, when everything was planned perfectly in the 5 star restaurant, with wine, food, roses, candles,…He had no idea how happy she was when he agreed to meet up here; but wait, even that, it was Hyuna begging him to come; a tear rolled down her cheek as she scoffed sourly. Hyuna, Hyuna, why was it always Hyuna? And that beautiful monster, what a straightforward gentleman! Throwing directly to her face a big NO, a NEVER to be exact. The word escaped from his mouth so fast, so sudden as if he couldn’t be more certain. Hurt, her chest constricted so tightly that she could hardly breathe. Tears fell down like a stream now, smearing the careful make-up that wasted her an afternoon to perfect.

“It took me so long to say this, Myungie-ah, I love you.” She smiled, baring her pearly white teeth at his as she put down the glass of red wine having a mark of her scarlet lipstick on.

His eyes widened in a millisecond. Why was she saying the exactly same thing as the last time they met?

“Does this sound familiar to you, Myungie?”

Myungsoo was pissed, like she was toying with him by recalling that day, like she was intending to take revenge on him for acting like a complete . He knew he was, but that was something Myungsoo never regretted.

He was about to open his mouth when Jiyeon pressed her perfectly manicured finger against his lips. “Sshi, don’t you think it’s kinda unfair that your best friend can call you Myungie but not your wife?”

Okay,now Myungsoo was officially cringing. Park Jiyeon being his wife? Over his dead body! Anyone but not this woman.

“I’ve got to go now. See ya later, Yeobo-ah.” She pecked his lips while laughing inside by seeing the look on his face. Shocked.Irritated.Precarious. Jiyeon stood up, her lips which theirs just impacted; imagining tasting those suave lips for the next 50 years was enough to make her squeal and jumped on the bed like the old day.

“It’s just the beginning.” She whispered into his ear, not forgetting to bend down and exposed some cleavage before walking away abnormally fast on those killer heels; leaving him thoroughly lost in that restaurant with the wine, food, roses, candles and the same table. Her sultry scent was the only thing prove to Myungsoo that the woman just sat with him was real flesh but not a horrendous demon from the past. And this time, he knew she didn’t joke.

“Let me introduce my son, Park Jinwoon.” Park Jin Yong grinned proudly as he patted the back of the tall, young man standing beside him with a confident smile on his face. “Many of you don’t know my son, because he went study abroad few years ago. Junhyung…” He turned to look at the guy sitting next to him, at the second highest place. “From now on, Jinwoon and you will have to fight for the position you have held for a long time. 5 months later, who does it better will be the permanent CEO of JYP. Now, both of you, shake hands!” Junhyung did as his uncle told.

“Nice to meet you again, cousin!” Junhyung smirked then squeezed Jinwoon’s hand not so gently.

“Nice to meet you too, Mr.Yong.” Jinwoon bowed slightly as he gave Junhyung a you-needn’t-call-me-that look. That was kinda ironic how they hadn’t done anything to remind people of them having any blood-relation, which was just merely some awkward yet hostile greetings in the past since they were always rivals in competing for Jinwoon’s father’s adoration. Actually, that was just a part of Junhyung’s goal in ravishing JYP all for himself. His wish was fulfilled when Jinwoon was sent away years ago but now, as he was back; Junhyung had to hide his rage under that flippant smirk. There was no way he could lose everything he had been founding for all these time to this brat. Hell no!

...

He slumped on the couch and frowned drastically.

“Oppa, why do you look so upset?” Hyuna asked worriedly as she moved toward her fiancé with a cup of coffee on her hand. Junhyung loosened his tie while grumbling, not bothering looking at her. “That Park Jinwoon is back!”

The loud dash when the porcelain material hit the floor resounded the entire house and the moody Junhyung unfortunately was the victim of the hot coffee when it splashed to his pants.

“What’s the hell is wrong with you?” He yelled, flinging out of where he was sitting on.

“Sorry oppa, let me clean it for you.” Hyuna sputtered, hastily trying to rub the dampness off him.

“Let me.” He threw her hand away and headed toward the bathroom. As if I haven’t had enough for a day. He grunted then slammed the door behind his back. Hyuna sat there on the floor, didn’t care less that the dangerous sharp pieces were surrounding her. She was too amazed, not because of Junhyung’s deed but what came out of his mouth earlier. He’s back, and Jiyeon didn’t say a word about it.

The Parks was having the first family dinner after years being apart. Even though it was supposed to be cozy with a lot of chitchat, it wasn’t. There was just an absolute silence filling the enormous dining room and no one planned to shove it away.

“Ji, have you told her I’m back to Korea?” Jinwoon cocked his head toward his sister and said in a low voice since he didn’t want to be heard by his parents.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she chewed the beef stew inside . “She is going to get married soon, so stop dreaming!”

“What???” He choked, even when he hadn’t eaten anything yet.

“What’s wrong?” Mr.Park furrowed his eyebrows. Jinwoon’s voice was louder than he expected.

“Oppa was just surprised when I told him that Junhyung oppa was settling down.” Jiyeon answered her father vivaciously.

“Junhyung?” Jinwoon almost dropped his spoon.

“Ah.” Mr.Park smiled for the first time, oblivious to Jinwoon’s shocked face. “Miss Hyuna, Junhyung is really lucky. By the way, my daughter is going to marry soon too, so do you want to celebrate the wedding in the same day with him?”

“Ani. I want mine to be bigger.” Jiyeon smiled coyly, the smile that she only put on when she was with her parents. The atmosphere was lit up a bit as Mr and Mrs.Park laughed contentedly at the thought of their only daughter finally had found the suitable man.

“We need to talk, later.” Jinwoon hissed in her ear. There were so many things people, which meant his sister here, forgot to tell him.

 

Jiyeon…” Jinwoon closed the door behind him then focused on the girl lying on the bed on her stomach while reading Vogue.

“What?” She snapped. Jinwoon sighed, his sister used to be so meek, so angelic. The old her didn’t talk to him without honorific and he hated this. “Why didn’t you tell me she was going to marry? To our cousin?”

“Why do you make a fuss about it? Do you actually hope that you two can get back together?” She closed the magazine in an annoyed manner.

“I…” She had seen through him. Yes, he still loved Hyuna; but their farewell didn’t end up very well and he knew she suffered badly but, too many but, he hadn’t forgotten her yet. And that he wished Jiyeon could at least mention him to Hyuna.

“Welcome back to reality, oppa. You should’ve known it better. 4 years. Are you crazy or something?” Jiyeon sneered and crossed her arms as she sat up.

“Jiyeon, don’t you dare talk to me like that!” He snarled threateningly.

“So what are you going to do with me then?” She scowled, challenging him.

He inhaled to calm his anger. This was his sister and he loved her, no matter how much she changed, she was still his little Jiyeon. Jinwoon chanted then opened his eyes. “And you never told me about your plan.”

“Sorry, I forgot.” Her tone softened as she didn’t want to sound too harsh and impudent on her brother.

“You just got back a week ago and already preparing for a wedding? Who is that guy that you want to marry?”

“You ask too much. It’s Myungsoo, happy?”

“Kim Myungsoo???”

“She didn’t answer and Jinwoon took it as a yes. “How come?” He croaked out and shook her shoulder. “Ji, he doesn’t even like you.” Being Hyuna’s boyfriend in such a long time, Jinwoon saw enough to know Myungsoo’s feeling for her; there was no chance between Jiyeon and him; as if there would be anyone who had that chance, Jinwoon thought, that man loved her even much more than he did.

“Get out!” She shot him with a death glare and pointed at the closing door. No one, even Jinwoon, could say a thing about her and Myungsoo. They were meant to be together, to the eternity.

“I said Get out!” She yelled.

His grip on her shoulder loosened then fell insipidly in the air as he looked into her eyes gloomily. “I don’t know what you did to get him but that isn’t love.” Then he stepped out soundlessly. Jiyeon dropped her body on the bed and clenched her fist. Who needed love if money could do it all?

“I can’t do it.” He said quietly but clearly enough to make his parents know that he was serious.

“…” Mrs.Kim glanced at her husband.

“Then I don’t have a selfish son like you anymore. Get lost!” He growled then walked away from the living room to his study.

“I’m sorry” Myungsoo mumbled to his mother.

Weirdly, he didn’t feel anything; neither guilty nor hurt by his father’s words. Everything in his head right now was that he didn’t want to marry her; that’s all.

“I think you should leave now.” She said, rather a monotonous and expressionless mutter. They were just on the same level of ruthlessness. I guess it simply runs in the blood. Myungsoo sniggered and a second later, he was already outside the manor. He leaned against the cold wall as he questioned himself. Am I doing the right thing? Am I too selfish? What will happen if I disagree? What is she able to do? The carelessness Myungsoo showed them just then had left him half-way. He felt so disoriented. If only Hyuna was here. Hyuna? She’d just bring more pain into his already chaotic life. Bitterness contorted his face into an ugly smirk; if he didn’t blame her for his misery, he would probably cry like a baby like weeks ago and he didn’t think he could survive after another mental breakdown.

“He said so? Well well, plan B all the way.” She chimed, with a ghostly voice that could creep the hell out of anyone who had the intention to eavesdrop, especially in that whitey satin nightgown gleaming under the pale moonlight. It just makes me want you more, handsome. Jiyeon dismissed the call then dialed another number. “Buy them all. Not leaving a single one.”


A/n: Okay, this time i want to give you guys this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfrSpIaxrY

This is what i saw.

Firstly, Myungsoo DEFINITELY looked at 4minute at 0:08, i swear on all my love for Hyuna, and as you see, Hoya caught this so he looked away.

Secondly, at 1:49, I almost abused the keyboard when i thought Hyuna looked at him and even said something because it seemed like they made eye contact but then, she probably asked for a microphone. TT_TT but he surely stared at her. Aw, and they turned away almost exactly at the same time too.

Myungah makes me can not stop shipping them. Have a nice Summer Vacation ^^