When i wasn't a coward

My love for you is infinite {discontinued}

*Flash*

Both of them turned their head to where the flash light came from.

“Oh, sorry for interrupting!” A girl holding a camera smiled sheepishly at them. “It’s just, you two look too good together.”

“We are not…” Myungsoo glanced at Hyuna before denying.

“Actually, we are.”  Hyuna grabbed his arms with a glint of mischief in her eyes. “Can you please take another picture for us?”

“Ah…sure.”

Hyuna quickly made a pose, which looked like she was about to give him a peck on the cheek with both of her eyes shutting slightly. Myungsoo tried to smile at the camera and calmed down the flaring hotness on his cheek, where her breath was brushing again tingly.

“Relax, you’re my broom today, remember?” She whispered.

“If you said so, my bride!” With that, he turned aside and their lips touched for a second before she stepped back astoundingly, but the moment was already captured.

“Oops, sorry.” He blinked his unusual long eyelashes innocently.

Then Hyuna’s ringtones distracted her from their sudden inappropriate encounter.

“Ah, oppa!”

After Hyuna was out of earshot, Myungsoo approached the cameraman as he scratched his nose uneasily. “Miss, can you please…send me the last picture? I mean, just only me?”

“I see, your future wife won’t know a thing about our little secret!” She winked and walked away after they exchanged phone number.

“Wife, haha, that’s funny!” But his face didn’t show any hint of joviality but a bitter snigger. “I wish!”

When Hyuna finished her phone call with Junhyung, she exhaled drastically. “It was just an accident.” She rubbed her lips, where his soft ones touched hers just minutes ago then walked back in and acted as if nothing ever happened. Yup, just an accident!

“Myungie, wait! I forgot something in there.” Hyuna ran back inside the shop as they was about to leave.

Myungsoo was shuffling his feet on the ground when a man caught his attention, who was striding on the opposite pavement.

“Isn’t that…Junhyung?” He wasn’t so sure since the sunglasses covered most part of his face with a big scarf dangling around his neck outside the black suit, but that figure…

“Myungie, look what I got for you.” Hyuna chirped happily behind his back, making Myungsoo bring his gaze back to her.

“Tada, a fancy Armani suit for my best man!”

“Nice!” He grinned at her silliness as she mimicked the voice of a salesman trying to sell things that often appeared at people’s door. When he glanced back to that direction, the man was already nowhere to be seen.

“That Vera Wong dress must hit my eyes or something.” He mumbled when they both sat down inside the car, “So, what’s next?” He asked the auburn-haired girl.

“How about amusement park?”

“We’re too old for that!” He groaned.

“Oh please, I want cotton candy and roller coaster.” Hyuna used that puppy eyes tactic on him again.

“You know, kids like you aren’t allowed to get married, it’s illegal.” Myungsoo started the engine.

“YAH, I’M NOT A KID!!!”

“Kids eat cotton candy and drive roller coaster.” He rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, balli.” She nudged him.

“Arasso, just don’t hit me with that pointed elbow of yours.”

...

“Oppa!” The girl shrieked weakly when the man squeezed her while they were walking to a café. “People are watching.”

“They’re just jealous that I have a hella hot chick with me!” She giggled loudly when he kissed the crook of her neck.

“Jun oppa, you are so naughty!”

“Isn’t that why you hooked up with me?” He smirked then took of the shades and gave her one more squeeze before both of them settled down at a table.

...

“We haven’t been here like forever, right Myungie?” Hyuna sighed contentedly after they got out of the car and watched the boisterous place.

“Yeah, and the last time we came, you ruined it.” He said with a low voice. Hyuna was too preoccupied with looking for the cotton candy seller that she didn’t hear anything.

8 years ago:

“Hey, wanna go to the amusement park this weekend?” He asked her casually on their way back home, with his both hands stuffing inside the jacket’s pockets.

“But you don’t like crowd, right?” She glanced at him.

“Well, I’m bored.” He shrugged.

“After begging you for so long to go there with me, finally!” She linked her arms with his and her legs jumped up and down excitingly as she ran. “Now, go get some ice cream!”

“Slow down or else I’ll hit the ground!” He shouted but the kid leading him didn’t decrease her speed. Ice cream was everything inside her head now.

“If I miss this chance, it will never come again!”

~~~~

“Hey pig, eat less!” He flicked her head. Hyuna had eaten 3 huge glasses of ice cream but her appetite seemed to not be gone yet. She shoved the spoon inside , not even bother lifting her head up from the heaven she was enjoying.

“Psff.” He chuckled. This piggy!

“Stop eating!” He snatched the glass away from her.

The seemingly harmless little girl soon turned into a ferocious beast.

“Kim Myungsoo, give it back to me!” She snarled, sending him her death glare. No one should ever take away anything that Kim Hyuna was eating!

“Answer me first! Your air head doesn’t work when you are eating.”

“Ask your stupid question before the ice cream melts!” Hyuna crossed her arms, with her eyes darting to him.

“Uhmm…then” He tried to put the words together, still stunned that she actually gave up that easily. “Do you think that…if you like or love your best friend, you should…confess your feeling?” His eyes rolled unevenly.

“Well, why not?” She shrugged.

“But what if the best friend doesn’t like you and rejects, then how can you two confront each other later? Does it mean they will stop being friends?”  He bombarded her.

“If I was the one, I wouldn’t like coward either. I mean, how do you know that the relationship doesn’t work out when you don’t even give a try?” Hyuna scratched her chin, totally attracted to the discussion. “But even that’s the case, I think if their friendship is strong enough, then they can still let the awkwardness pass behind and come back to each other again, right?” Her eyes slid to him, the sudden eyes contact made him taken aback so it took him a few seconds to nod his head in agreement. Meanwhile, seeing Myungsoo lost in his thought, Hyuna briskly yanked off the ice cream from his hand and started to eat again happily.

“Wait, why do you ask me this?” She stared at him suspiciously.

“Ani…I watched a drama last night on TV and that…was just a part of the plot.” What? Myungsoo, can’t you find another excuse better than that? His mouth hung open, realizing how lame his lie was.

“You watch drama?” Hyuna burst out laughing, it was just like saying she was as pretty as miss Korea, which was impossible! “Was there anyone having leukaemia? Did you drench the whole box of tissue with your tears?” She couldn’t imagine the cold prince of Woolim high watched these things. Hyuna kept laughing and smashing the table hysterically

until a waitress came and asked her to calm down before someone sent her to asylum.

“Do you get back to normal again?” Myungsoo spoke up after watching her go wild in a humiliated silence. “Since you finished, let’s go.” He slung his backpack over his shoulder and went off, not waiting for that so-called best friend of him.

“But at least, that thick-headed didn’t realize what I was talking about, pabo!” He snorted and continued to walk, ignoring the deafening squeal coming from behind.

At Myungsoo’s house:

He was flicking the box multiple of times, making the twinkling necklace disappear then reappear again. Myungsoo always wanted to give Hyuna these pretty little gifts but well, their affection was mostly expressed through bickering, mockery and physical violation so such stuff would just earn endless round of laughter from her.

“How does it feel like to put this on her soft and slender neck?” He muttered, whenever Hyuna sweated, those small glisten droplets would run down through her neck, making it glowing than ever, and the way some of her hair stuck behind her nape, flaunting the striking contrast between the color of her hair and complexion...She was breath-taking.

He leaned against the headboard then put the small pink box back inside the drawer. Kim Myungsoo that people praised and admired always knew what to do under every circumstance but love wasn’t just any circumstance, his logicality and exactness in deduction and calculation didn’t work on this fussy, childish , stubborn yet caring, warm-hearted and strong-minded girl whom he fell utterly for, and to set himself free from this freaking damn friend zone, Myungsoo would take the risk!

At Hyuna’s house:

“Why did he ask me such a thing?” Hyuna span around on her swivel chair. “I smell something fishy here. He thought that I actually believed in what he said, pabo!” She sneered and then an idea crossed her mind, just like Newton and his apple. “Did he imply Jiyeon?” Hyuna widened her eyes. OMG, that made sense, although Jiyeon had just transferred into their school for couple of months but they soon became friends and now, they are just like the three musketeers! She was pretty, cute and clever, definitely his taste. Why I didn’t find out sooner? She knocked her head. “Myungie suddenly wanted to go to the amusement park, maybe he wanted to tell me to bring Jiyeon there for him!” I’m so smart!

Hyuna jumped around triumphantly then swiftly dialed a series of numbers.

“Yeoboseyo?”

(This is Jiyeon, in case you don't know her.)

“Jiyeon-ah, Myungsoo…” Hyuna yelled. “He wants to ask you out!!!”

"JINCHA?” Jiyeon yelled back.

“Well, he didn’t say out loud, but he gave me hint!!!” She laughed loudly, super excited to be the match maker for both of her close friends.

“AHHH, I’m so happy!” Jiyeon grabbed her red cheek, she had been held a huge crush on Myungsoo ever since the day one and now...OMG, OMG, OMG. She bounced up and down nonstop on her bed after hanging up the phone. “Since Hyuna is very nice in this, I think I’ll introduce my brother to her.” She thought after regaining a bit of her composure. “We’ll have a double date, KYAHHHHH!” and started shouting again.


HEY YOU GUYS, I WAS A LITTLE BIT SAD THAT THERE WERE JUST TWO OF YOU LEFT A COMMENT FOR MY LATTER CHAPTER AND I HOPE THIS TIME, I WILL BE GIVEN MORE. i REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT. LET GIVE ME MANY MANY COMMENTS, OKAY???