Memory

My love for you is infinite {discontinued}

Just steal the picture from 4finite thread on 4-minute.com. Told ya, Myungah isn't baseless.


 

“Haiz.” Myungsoo sighed as he walked on the road that he and Hyuna used to pass by every day. But today, well, in the whole week, he just did it all alone. The first day after the fight, he even went to her house’s direction just to stop in the middle and turned around. That was how Myungsoo reacted to his daily routine.

“Hyuna!”

He ran after Hyuna when he took a glimpse of her in the hallway.

“KIM HYUNA!”

*Aish, this girl, is she seriously going to ignore me to the rest of her life?

“Are you deaf?” He grabbed her shoulder.

“Are you blind? I’m talking to them.” She glared at him.

“Do you mind?” He said bluntly to the girls Hyuna was chatting with.

“Not…a…at all” They blushed before disappearing. Kim Myungsoo was indeed the hottest guy in the school.

“You are so…unbearable!” She stomped on the ground while pointing at him.”First, it was my boyfriend now my friends.”

“I’m your only friend.” He folded his arms as he smirked.

“No, you aren’t.” She retorted before leaving but he gripped on her wrist.

“Are you still mad at me?” He looked at her with a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

“Yeah.” She replied coolly.

“Just because of a guy?”

“No, it isn’t just a guy. But now excuse me, Kim Myungsoo, aka L, I have to go to my class.” Hyuna bowed to him sarcastically as she walked away.

“Why does my heart hurt when she treats me like that?” He leaned against the wall behind his back while touching his chest.

“Aish, I forgot my umbrella. Mom must be very worried when I haven’t come home yet at this time. Maybe if I run fast enough, I won’t get very wet.” Thinking so, Hyuna put the bag over her head and ran as fast as she could out of the school. The rain was heavier than she thought that Hyuna hardly opened her eyes and just kept plunging into the street while her body was soaking wet.

“Erh? Does the rain stop?” Hyuna said as she lifted her eyelids up and looked above her head. And there was he, standing next to her while holding an umbrella, covering both of them.

“Myungsoo?” She widened her eyes.

“Despite having short legs, you run faster than I expected.” He panted. She hit him on the chest, making Myungsoo wince in pain. Hyuna’s punch wasn’t a joke at all.

“Is that how you thank me?”

She doesn’t answer him and they fell into an awkward silence, which was very unfamiliar with them. You could say this was the biggest fight that ever happened between the two.

Hyuna’s pov:

I think I’m going to explode in any minute if we keep being like this. I miss him badly but my stubbornness wants to hear an apology from him for making me look like a dirty in front of those little brats, who are very happy with my misery. I can’t stand the way they sneered at me when I returned to the class that day. Yoona, that oh-so-pretty queenka said to me loudly enough for everyone to hear her “angelic” voice.

“Hyuna-ah, it seems like even your best friend can’t stand you.” They burst out laughing, tsk, these idiots, I bet she paid them to laugh at whatever she said.

I really had to muster all my consciousness to not punch that in her goddess face.

I remembered there was a time when she wheedled me to not be so clingy to L like a pathetic leech and she would let me eat with her in the cafeteria. But I just laughed in her face. “L, huh? He is handsome, isn’t he? But let his best friend tell you something, he isn’t interest in you. AT ALL.” I wrote those last words in the air. Even if she gave me millions KRW, i would never ever leave him, we might bicker a lot and sometimes I even hurt his feeling with my sharp tongue, I endearingly love Myungsoo…

I’m lost in my own thought when the coldness penetrates into my skin, making me quiver non-stop. Then all of a sudden, I felt Myungsoo’s arm wrapping around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“What a…are you doing?” I stutter.

“You are freezing.” I feel his breath touching my cheek.

“But you’ll get wet too.” I blink my eyes at him.

“Don’t worry about that.” He beams.

The moment when I look into his beautiful eyes which are full of care, I really want to cry. I hide my teary eyes as I nuzzle into his chest, feeling his body temperature spreads over mine and listen to the rain rattle around us.

“Despite the bad thing I said, you still care for me. Thanks, Myungie.”

Myungsoo’s pov:

I’m thinking about how to break the quietness when I see her trembling like a kitten. Without any hesitation, I scoop her up in my arms. An exotic sensation comes to me when I feel her head resting on my chest. I almost stretch my hand out to her wet hair when she raises her head up and rummages through her schoolbag. Then I see her taking out her handkerchief and start cleaning my face and my shoulder.

“You’re wet, Myungie-ah.”

Watching her beautiful face so close to me and completely concentrates on wiping the water off me makes my heart race to the max, you have no idea how thankful I am to the dark that can hide my burning red cheek from her.

“Done!” Hyuna grins. Her eyes sparkle through the night. Bump, bump. I think i am going to have a heart attack soon!

“I’m sorry, Hyuna-ah.” I say after recovering from her touch.

“…”

When I think she’s going to be silent again. “It’s ok.” She speaks up. “I found him kissing another girl today after just breaking up with me a week ago.”

“Are you alright?” Her calm voice surprises me a bit.

“Yeah, I guess.  Maybe I didn’t like him that much.” She shrugs before adding.”Or maybe I just needed a popular guy to show off anyway.” I turn my head aside to see if she is serious.

“I don’t know whether you know this or not but my dear, I’m popular too, if not the most popular in our school.” I pretend to act cool.

“You are so full of yourself, Kim Myungsoo!” She pokes at me.

“So what do you say? Be my girlfriend?” I lower my head next to her, our forehead touch and our eyes fixate on each other. I just want to , but what if she says yes, or no? An unnamed anxiety creeps into me.

Hyuna’s pov:

The threatening closeness between us makes my head stop working and my heart begins its marathon. I can even count his eyelashes, can a guy have that much of eyelashes. Erh? Anyway, is this a joke? Because the way he looks at me is damn serious and it freaks the hell out of me. Myungsoo acts really weird these days and I swear that I even saw him blush when I touched his face.

Myungsoo’s pov:

Hyuna jumped out of the umbrella. “Till death do us apart, I still don’t want to be your girlfriend, L pabo!!!” She snickers while running.

“What are you doing? It’s still raining. Erh?”  I tilt the umbrella one side. The sky is clear now. When did the rain stop?

“YAH, KIM HYUNAH!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?” I drop down the umbrella as I chase after her. Her giggle gets louder when I almost catch up on her, i’m about to grab the hem of Hyuna's shirt when I slip on my shoestring and fall in a puddle.

“Bwahhhhhh! Look at our Mr. Popular!” Hyuna points her finger at me while holding her tummy from laughing too hard. Now both of us look ragged like the homeless.

“Aish, how could I fall in love with this kid?” I think to myself then splash the water on her body.

“AHHHH, my clothes are dirty. I’M GONNA KILL YOU, KIM MYUNGSOO, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!” She shouts as I stick my tongue out and start running.

“Myungie, over here!” She waved and gave him her trademark smile that never failed to make his heart skip a beat. L smiled back and walked to her table. He was pulling a chair out when she stood up and hugged him tightly.

“Why?” He asked softly.

“I miss you.” She whispered.

“We just met 2 days go.” He broke the embrace as he tugged a strand of hair behind her ear.

“But I feel like years ago!” She got back to her seat.

“What is this date for? And don’t tell me about the “I miss you” thing.” He smirked.

“I really missed you.” Hyuna protested. “And then I thought that why didn’t let my best friend and my fiancé get to know each other better since you two didn’t actually talk before!”

His heart ached when he saw her face brighten just mentioning about him.

“Is it necessary?” Myungsoo crossed his arms while leaning against the chair.

“Of course, I know that you two didn’t get along very well but since he is going to be my husband, I really want you and him to befriend. Can you do this for me, Myungie?” She looked at him with her puppy eyes.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, totally surrendered.

“Aish, stop making those eyes!” He ruffled her hair, trying to keep a neutral face.

*If that makes you happy, Hyuna, then I’ll do it for you; no matter how much I hate that man.

Hyuna was trying to escape from Myungsoo’s hands when she saw him walk in.

“Honey!!!” She jumped out of the table and ran to him.

“Hi beautiful.” They pulled each other into a passionate kiss, completely neglected with people’s presence inside the café. Myungsoo turned his head to the window, feeling the chronic pain whenever witnessing their intimacy.

“Ah, sorry. Hello, Myungsoo-ssi.” The man pushed Hyuna away lightly and smiled awkwardly at the seating guy.

“It’s ok, Junhyung-ssi.” L said monotonously, not looking at Junhyung as he took a sip of his coffee, but quickly put it down. It had already been cooled off.

Guy, guy, let comment and give me your idea if you find my writing isn't good enough. AND SUBCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. Love you all.