The shocking secret

My love for you is infinite {discontinued}

 

     They were sitting together inside that luxurious café but no one made a move, while Hyuna was fidgeting around, trying to shoo away the suffocated awkwardness hovering in the air. The day she introduced them to another, she thought her eyes were playing trick on her or Myungsoo actually shot Junhyung with his death glare, which she always felt pity for the victim. Luckily, just only Junhyung’s back was the object of his invisible dagger tho. There was one time when Hyuna asked him why he didn’t act very friendly toward Junhyung.

“My male instinct gives me the bad feeling about him.” He spoke up after being still like a statue for like about a year. “I know that whatever I say to you now, you won’t believe me. Love has this bad effect on people. But I want you to know that you’ll always have my company.”

Myungsoo’s warning faded in her memory within seconds, well, because he was right about her not believing a single word he said. “Bad feeling?”. Tsk. What was that supposed to mean? She scoffed. She loved Myungsoo but couldn’t agree with him on this. Yong Junhyung was perfect in every sense of this word. His feature was beyond good-looking, not God-like as Myungsoo but very masculine, which made her felt completely safe in his arms. They first met in a contract signing between her company, YG ad JYP, which had Yong Junhyung as the CEO. His mysterious aura was what drew her attention, the kind of bad boy image that could switch on the fan girl mode inside every woman, but his inside was what actually made him special in her eyes when they had the chance to work with each other. He was a perfectionist when it came to work but outside the office, he was no longer Yong Junhyung the richest heir in Korea but a humorous, romantic and caring man. He made her fall head over heel for him. When Junhyung learned that he didn’t gain her best friend’s approval, which he realized immediately, he just shook it off. They were cool with the other’s hostility but it bugged Hyuna a lot, and now she decided that she had enough of it. “I’ll make them change.” She balled her fist determinedly.

“But it turns out to be harder than I expected.” She sighed silently, looking back and forth at the two beautiful men in front of her.

“Myungsoo-ah, have you had any idea whom you will bring to my wedding?” Hyuna cleared .

“I’ll just be there by myself.” He replied casually.

“How about…Jiyeon?” She fathomed.

“I don’t think so.” He frowned at the mentioning of the name but still managed to keep his face unreadable.

“Why?” Kim Hyuna wasn’t the kind of person who would let thing go before she had the elucidation she needed.

“She isn’t my type.” Myungsoo shrugged as he sipped his new coffee. “Thanks for the drink but I have to go now. Good bye, Junhyung-sshi.” He nodded at the man who had remained silent for awhile then kissed Hyuna’s cheek before putting on his jacket and went directly to his car.

“Wait, Myungie, Myun” Hyuna called aloud but he had already disappeared.

“Let him go, babe.” Junhyung squeezed her hand.

“Haiz.” She exhaled in disappointment.

“It’s okay if he doesn’t like me.” He beamed at her gloomy face. “Your affection is enough for me.”

“I guess so.” She faked a smile.

“Thanks God, I was out of there.” Myungsoo exclaimed as he twirled the steering wheel on the road. He thought that he could force himself to hate Junhyung less for the sake of Hyuna but at the last minute, he decided that he couldn’t. Besides the fact that he had her, there was something about him that Myungsoo felt completely wrong. As much as he hoped, Hyuna didn’t even reconsider with what he told her. She was too blinded, he sniggered bitterly. “But I’ll make sure his life will be full of misery if he ever dares to hurt you.” He gritted his teeth, Myungsoo was actually scared that day would come.

Because he did know Yong Junhyung way before he appeared in front of his face as her boyfriend.

Flashback:

“What’s about celebrating our future cooperation?” The middle-aged man suggested as he shook his handsome business partner’s hand.

“Why not?” The young man flashed his charming smile.

With that, those wealthy people headed toward the most expensive bar in Korea inside Seoul. They ordered a VIP room and had fun like normal businessmen did, until everything turned into chaos, which Kim Myungsoo totally stayed away from. He never let himself get drunk in such situation, because he might end up with some unnamed hooker, who God knew if he did or didn’t do anything to them or they just wanted his money. The air which was full of alcohol smothered him so he excused himself out for a while, as if they were conscious enough to notice his absence.

When he mistakenly opened a door and was about to say that that’d better left, the sight that reflected on his pupils made him want to throw up. An . Between a man and numerous of women. And he knew who the male was. Yong Junhyung, the most wanted bachelor in Korea.


Did you guys get shocked? If you did, comment!!!