❝ The Promise ❞

( ❝ Be Mine ❞ ) Story Ideas and Poster Shop (Hiatus)

 

"The Promise "

 

Description: They made a promise.

They promised to not fall in love with the same person.

Who will they fall in love with...?

 

Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, /Yuri

 

Notes: This one is about two best friends who once fell in love with the same person in the past, and because of that, they ended up fighting and nearly ruining their friendship. I'd prefer you post one or more chapters showing what happened in the past and how they coped up with this problem. And now, since they didn't want to ruin their strong-bonded relationship anymore, they've decided to make a promise - One which concerns that they shouldn't hit on the same guy/girl. The promise was followed, but what would happened if they end up falling for each other?

You could also change the part where they would fall for each other, then replace it with the same situation they had in the past where history repeats itself. Then, if you alter the original plot, it wouldn't be /Yuri anymore. But I prefer they would fall in love with each other, making it look like the promise wasn't broken - A proof of their strong relationship.

If you want an arguement or some drama to happened, make it to the point that the other MC is making a move on the person he/she likes, while the other MC likes the second MC. The second MC would be irritated that the MC is forcing himself/himself to him/her, causing another fight between the two. It's up to you on how the story would go on and end~ To be honest, I'm not a fan of /Yuri myself, but I do ship Boy x Boy, lol. If you want to add some Rated M to put some thrill in it, it's for you to decided. You could also add some angst~ And yeah, I am aware that these kinds of promises does exist in other fanfictions, making it look so cliche and all.

 

Status: Adopted by Zicovian

 

Reminders: Comment to adopt/ask for a poster if already adopted.

Comment if disowning it.

Remember to credit.

Link the story if adopted.