❝ ❞

( ❝ Be Mine ❞ ) Story Ideas and Poster Shop (Hiatus)

 

 

""

 

Description: I was 26 and he was 16.

There was a 10 year gap.

I was a teacher with a high social status and he was the typical high school student.

But after one day, everything changes.

Just because he stole one thing from me, I became inferior...

And that one thing was my ity.

 

Genre: Romance, Rated M, Cute

 

Notes: Yeah... This is awkward. Okay, she's a teacher and he's her student. Student was interested in the teacher since she's different from other people - How? Well, it's simple. For so many years, the student met a lot of teachers, and each and every one of them fell for him. But this one didn't. He thought that she was playing hard to get, so he took interest in her and wanted her to become "his". One day the teacher went on a party celebrating, I dunno~ It's up to you. Student coincidencially met teacher, helps her up and they ended up in his house. And then you know what happens~ She became "inferior" since the guy would take advantage of the situation or black mail her, the he would have to become "superior" and order her around, etc. She was doing it so that he would keep it a secret, since... Well you know why~

You can make the teacher suffer by making her pregnant and because of that, get fired though. So there would be a lot of drama. If you want, you could add angst, too. It's so easy to understand, right? I originally planned this for Zelo that's why it's 16. You can change the main character and the age, though. But the age must be really like, for example, the guy's 18 and the girl's 30, to emphasize the title "". Or, you can change the character of the guy like every teacher likes him since he's that one nerdy guy who excels in studies, then had a hidden side~ The rest is up to you, fighting~

 

Status: Orphan

 

Reminders: Comment to adopt/ask for a poster if already adopted.

Comment if disowning it.

Remember to credit.

Link the story if adopted.