❝ Slow-Paced Chaser ❞

( ❝ Be Mine ❞ ) Story Ideas and Poster Shop (Hiatus)

 

"Slow-Paced Chaser"

 

Description: "This time I will catch you, and tie our bonds together."

Time was ticking.

He's a fast runner.

She's a slow-paced chaser.

They're rapidly separating.

 

Genre: Romance, School Life, Cute

 

Notes: Inspired by the song Slow-Paced ChaserThis story could be about a girl/boy chasing after the person he/she loves. I would prefer that the girl would be the MC, just like in the song. The situation could be that the girl likes the guy, that's why she's trying to chase him but the guy had someone else he likes and makes a move on that girl. But unfortunately, the guy, as said, was a "fast runner". Meaning, his relationship with the person he likes is blossoming so fast while the girl is a "slow chaser" and she couldn't catch up with his pace so she tries her all to reach for him. But the question is, would she become successful or end up giving up and not finishing their little race for love? Or another situation wherein the guy is hard-to-get while the girl still tries. There's also that situation where they broke up and the guy is moving on while the girl still couldn't forget about her first love and still wants him so that they could start anew. It's up to you to decide~

If you listen to the song, it would also be easy to understand.

 

Status: Adopted by thevandonly

 

Reminders: Comment to adopt/ask for a poster if already adopted.

Comment if disowning it.

Remember to credit.

Link the story if adopted.