You remind me alot of my first love

What? Amber is a girl name..

"And I was like, hey I'm not going to take a shower with you dude that's werid.." One Exo boy was going off, " And he was all like hey, that's not gay! And I was like Tao I'm not getting in to the shower with no matter how scared you are-" 

 

"Hey guys Krystals boooyfriend is back," Kris teased. 

I blushed. Not because of the teasing, obviously. But because Kris looked me right in the eye. He was leaned back in the booth seat with his arms out streched  on one side and a shot glass of soju in the other. He looked really mature with that drink in his hands. 

 

"Hey," One guy called out snapping me out of my train of thought. "Sit! Sit!" 

"Oh.. OH Oh yeah ahaha yeah I'll sit!" I said nervously scooting a seat near Jessica. 

She gave me a scoff as she turned away flipping her blonde hair. 

 

"So I don't think we got to inroductions.. Krystal knows us but I guess she still in the bathroom." One boy said flipping a piece of meat on the grill. "But let's get started, ay?"

"So ahem," One guy cleared his throat, "I'm Jongin. Kim Jongin, haha. My debut name is going to be Kai."

"Kai.. That's a cool name." I added.

"You can call him black pearl if you want," The curly haired kid snorted.

"Chanyeol!" He retorted, "I swear to god! I'm not that tan!" 

"Wha-" He chuckled, "Whatever you say."

Everyone chimed into laughter as Chanyeol took a hard slap to the back  from Jongin. 

"So I guess you know who I am.." Chanyeol grinned, "Chanyeol Park! Jessica Sunbae knows me! I was casted in the japanese Genie MV. Right Sunbae?"

We averted are eyes to Jessica who seemed like she could care less. 

"Sunbae?"Chanyeol repated. 

"Who are you again?" She said with her pretty little hand under her chin. 

"Chanyeol Park ma'am," He smiled again, "It's okay if you don't remember. I'm sure you will soon." 

He winked shooting two fingers at her. Jessica gasped in disgustment. 

"Well hi," The next guy politely bowed. "Junmyeon Kim at your service!"

"Aah," Kris said putting his drink down. "So stiff. I think you need another drink." 

"You're setting a bad example for the kiddos," He laughed. 

"Pssssh hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung!" The other two said. "Loosen up."

The group seemed like they were having a good time laughing and joking around. I stuffed some pieces of meat into my mouth enjoying the happy atomsphere. It was really nice like this. Having such a warm company. Well Jessica's not really being so warm but these guys know how to have a good time. Looking around some how I ended up watching Kris quietly. I love the way the ends of his mouth curls up when he smiles. And the way his eyes crinkles up when he laughs is really cute. I've also noticed he's down a bit of soju actually because his tall green bottle is half way empty.

"Wow," I said picking up his soju bottle. "You drank quite alot." 

"Ha," He hiccuped, "This is nothing. Oh you forgot to introduce yourself, Ambro. That isn't your really name is it?"

"Yeah," Jessica said glancing at me. "What is your real name? Am-Bro? How do you know my sis Kryssie?"

"Uuuh," I said trying to sound super manly. "Good question!" 

"Well?" Jessica continued.

"Well..my real name's.."  

Ding!

"Oh sorry guys my phone!" I laughed. 

"Looks like Krystal not feeling too good guys," I said holding up my phone. "Oh well.."

"Poor girl.." Junmyeon remarked. 

"I know huh and the night was starting to become fun," Chanyeol added.

"Tch," Jessica said under her breath. "That little .." 

Jessica stood up from her seat and grabbed her clutch. Rustling through her handbag, she threw some money at us like we were hungry little animals and made her way out the resturant. All of our eyes traced her out the door untill she was soon out of sight.

"Baby!" Chanyeol yelled, " Don't let it end this way!" 

He soon followed suit walking out the resturant.

"Hey hey hey!" Kai shouted, " You think you're slick huh? You over sized elf wait up!"

Soon after Jongin was out behind him with poor Junmyeon chasing after his dongseangs. And now every one's gone. Except for Kris. I turn my attention back to the blonde who was knocked out cold with his forehead to the table. Not only that but his soju bottle is empty. A large green soju bottle meant for atleast 4 people drunken by one guy! Oh god.  

"Kris!" I said shaking him. "Are you okay man?" 

He burped as he slumped back into the seat. 

"Huh?" He said dazed. "Oh yeah, I'm fine I'm okay.. Just sleepy.." 

He slowly started to close his eyes. 

"Can you stand?" I asked. "I think you need to go home." 

 

Piling up the money Jessica threw at us before I left the money on the table. Kris who could barely stand on his own two feet desparately clung on to the side of my shoulders as we tobbled out the resturant. I know this isn't the best time to be fawning over the guy but it was so nice to have his large wam hands touch my body and having his face so close to mine. I sat him outside on a bench so maybe he could sober up a bit. He could barely sit and was toppling nearly every five seconds. I decided to sit wait with him untill he sobered up. I don't think I'd be able to take him back to the SM building with out causing trouble. So I sat back and pulled off my sunglasses and took off my hood. No need to pretend anymore right?

I started to take out my phone and check my SNS. I looked at how many liked I got on that picture I posted on instagram this morning.. Hm I got a thousand more likes than that last picture I posted. Cool. I'll read through my comments.. 

"Come to the Philipines Unnie! plz!" 

"Unnie wen r u comming bak?" 

"Unnie show us yur face!"

"Unnie"

"Unnie"

UNNIE. 

 

I have barely ever heard someone call me 'unnie' with my own two ears. I could swear I've heard people call me oppa more oftenly than unnie. When was the last time someone one called me pretty or feminine? When was the last time a guy ever hit on me? It dawned on me how not girly I was. As I girl I missed out on so much. I can't remember the last time I had long hair. I can't remember the last time I wore a dress. I can't remember the last time I went on a date. Or the last time someone held my hand. The last time someone rested thier head on my shoulder.. The last time someone confessed to me.. It was all too far ago. 

I turned to Kris.. His eyes were half lidded slowly dazing off who knows where. He was red in the cheeks and the ears as well. I waved my hand in front of him to see if he was awake. 

"Kris?" I said waving faster, "Kris!"

Grabbing my wrist he pulled me close to him. Our noses were touching and lips were only centimeters away. I couldn't help but burn up.

"What are you doing here?" He hiccuped. 

"Kris I-"

He slowly pressed his forehead against mine as his eyes closed. The distance between our lips became shorter and shorter. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. Was he going to kiss me? No way. He thinks I'm a guy right? This can't be happening right now. I was expecting something to happen but he just paused. For a good five seconds I could feel his breathe on my skin. I just clentched my fists that was held by his hands. 

"Kris..?" 

 

Opening his eyes once again he lifted his gaze to mines. His eyes met mine. I could tell I was probably a beet by now because I was so hot in the face. His intense gaze was melting me from the inside out.

 

 

But suddenly, he flailed backwards. I impulsively looked down and held my hands on my chest. Oh my gosh! He scarred the blue jesus out of me! What was that? I looked at him to find him sweating. He held on to the sides of the bench looking at me like he'd just seen a ghost. What is going on? He looks petrified to death. He looked around trying to get a hold of his suroundings then looking back at me.

 

"Oh my god," He huffed trying to catch his breathe, "I'm so sorry I just.." 

"No it's fine man.." 

"No no no, I'm real sorry.. It's just that.."

"It's just what?" 

He paused.

"What?"

 

 

 

"You remind me alot of my first love." 

 

 



 

author's note;

I wasn't going to leave you guys off with that small chappie guys don't worry.

WHAT DO YOU GUY THINK I AM?

lazyaf

57 SUB yeahyeah

I'll be updating tomorrow look out for that

& thank you so much for your comments <3

*read me

i know guys amber is a girl and i do indeed she does look like a girl. this story is purely fictional as it is a fanfic dur a hur. if you think i'm bashing on amber im not. please calm your fangirl/guy hormones thank you very much. and have a good turkey day. that is all.