What's D?

What? Amber is a girl name..

" 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.." The cherographer said showing us the dance to the chourus. "5! CHA! 6! CHA! 7.... 8!" 

The rest of us diligently followed his dance moves. 

"MORE ENTHUSIASM GIRLS!" He striked a pose. " C'mon!"

 "KRYSTAL I SAID MORE ENTHU-"

She shot him an ice cold death glare.

"I mean.. You-you're doing great aha!" He chuckled nervously.

As the song ended, we broke off nearly gasping for air I felt someone grab me by the shoulder. Instictively I flinched because hey, who wouldn't flinch by an unfamilliar grab the shoulder? 

"HIYA" I said striking ninja pose.

Victoria spat out water laughing. 

"You werido," Krystal said with a half smile half what-the-heck-are-doing. "Are you busy tonight?"

"Am I ever busy?" I repiled laughing away the embarassment. 

"I know huh," She said jokingly. 

I kind of took that a tad bit offensively. 

"Let's go eat some Korean BBQ tonight? These cute trainees invited me earlier today. You know they're all ready like not in my league for just being trainees, BUT" She clicked. "THEY JUST SO CUTE AH!" 

"OOOH!" Luna chimed in. "The EXO guys? The ones about to debut? They are so hooooot. Let me go with you!"

To be honest with you I don't even have the slightest idea who X-O is. Maybe I haven't been around the company too much but it could just me. SM sure has werid way with picking names. 

"Paws off Unnie!" Krystal smirked. "They asked me!" 

"Kryyystallllllll~" Sunyoung said grabbing her by the arm. " Did you know that Unnie loves you alot?" 

"Who's EXO?" I ask saving Krystal from saying a rude rejection. 

Everyone in the room gasped loudly.

"WAAAA!" All the members say in suprise.

"HEOL!" Sulli adds. "They're the new group that's debuting soon!"

"Not to mention they're smoking hot." Krystals says.

"And 4 of them are Chinese." Victoria continues.

"And that they're just flawless." Luna chimes.

And like that they all swoon.

 

"It's quite obvious you guys want the D. " I say in english. 

 

 "Whats D?" Sullli questions innocently titling her head. 


 

 

I haven't been the type to spend alot of time getting ready. It's always been slip on a tee, pair of pants, maybe a hat and I'm out. The only time I really wear makeup is on stage or anything that invovles flimming. It never really bothered me. But staring at Krystals makeup collection on her bureau made me feel a little unqualified to even be a girl. She had things ranging from mosturizers to emlusion to everything you can think of. Not to mention I didn't know what half of the stuff was anyways. I watched as Krystal powder her nose carefully as I rolled on her bed. 

 

"It's no fun having a tom boy friend" She pouted. 

"Wae?" I asked her rolling over pillows and sheets. 

"It would be nice to have someone to do makeup with." She sighed. "But I guess that's also good since I don't have to worry about borrowing products and stuff." 

"What about your sis, Jess?

Her experssion on her face grew pained instanly as I mentioned her sisters name. 

"Uhm," SooJung uncomfortably shuffled in her seat. "Yeah I guess."

 

Getting up from her dresser she patted down her jeans and fixed her blouse. Doing a few hair flips here and there she grabbed her bag and we we're out the door. 

We made our way down the hall and close to the doors of the building when I realize I don't even know who we were meeting. So I ask of course.

 

"The trainees remember?" She said clopping along in her 6 inch heels. "You wanna know thier names?" 

"Of course, it would be soooo polite to meet them with out even adressing them properly." I say sarcastically while pulling out my phone. 

"Oh, uhm, this trainee that was in SNSD unnies' Genie.. Chanyeol? Uh, another guy names Jong In, One other guyy.." She paused. "And uhm this guy from Canada."

"A guy from canada?" I asked puzzled. 

"Yeah, he speaks Korean, Chinese, and English!" Krystal beemed.

 

 

"Is.. Is his name Kris?" 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

authors note: 

AH SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS.

I'm updating for sure tomrrow so don't worry orz;;