Ettoke Ettoke Waegurae What do I say?

What? Amber is a girl name..

PANIC.

PANIC.

ABORT.

AH!

WHAT DO I DO?

ETTOKE?

ETTOKE?

WAEGURAE?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. 

 

"Oh don't worry Amber," Krys smiled amist my mental breakdown. "They invited another girl from the company so we'll be okay."

"WHO?" I said panicing. "I mean- Who  uhm are they?" 

"I dunno. " replied with a funny look. "But I don't think they're any competition for me." 

 

She flipped her hair in a exaggerated manner.  

 

"I'm gonz gets me a man tonight!" She joked. 

 

As we left the SM dorms we causally slipped on some shades to avoid any public mishaps. But I'm suprised we weren't noticed by our insanely loud laughing as we tried to get a taxi.

 

But on the inside my brain started racing. the only thing that was on my mind was, KRIS. KRIS. I'M GOING TOO SEE KRIS. Calming myself down mentally I try to think of a bagllion ways to avoid Kris. I could tell Krystal to play along with me right? She'd do that. I mean I don't think there's anyone else there who knows me. I'll just tell them Krys and I are friends and she could act like I'm a guy. UNLESS THE TRAINEES KNOW. ETTOKEEE. OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I can wear my sunglasses in the resturant right? People will think I'm weird. But I have no choice do I? What if I told Krys that something important came up?

"Krys! Krys!" I poked at her shoulder.

"Yeah Amber?" She says waving  for a taxi.

"Min just texted me saying that-" I blurt. " that uhm, Min.. Asked me to meet up with her for.. an.. an.. AN EMERGENCY! YEAH. AHAHAHA.." 

I felt a cold sweat on forehead. Out of nerveousness I chuckled a bit. 

"Wait.." Krystal threw a suspcious look. "Isn't MissA preforming on.."

"OH SHE JUSTED TEXTED ME SAYING SHE MADE THE PLANS FOR LATER TODAY AHAAHAHA.." I interupted.

Nice save Amber.  YOU PABO AISH. 

"Oh," Krystal broke the silence. " Well thats good! I get to eat barbeque with cute boys and my best friend!" 

"Yeah!" I say scratching the back of my neck. 

 


 

 

"Here you are," the crabby taxi driving ajusshi asserted. "14500 won please." 

Krystal handed him a wad of cash and quickly made her way out the car. I slightly bowed and threw a smile, You know smile a day keeps the depression away. And lucky for me the crabby ajusshi smiled back. 

 

"Good luck on your date," the ahjussi exclaimed. "She's a pretty girl." 

"HURRY AMBER!" She nagged. "LETS GO!" 

The man threw a 'hwaiting' and drove away. 

 

Now most korean bbq places aren't very fancy. Probably due to the fact that people get drunk and crash the resturant. Nor have I had good expericences at Korean bbqs anyways. Once going out to eat at a korean barbeque place with my pals and I, a buisness woman probably in her late twenties, barely standing on her own two feet tobbled over to me. She pulled off one of her heels and STARTED BEATING ME WITH IT. The druken woman started screaming profanties about how I left her for a prettier woman. And she sobbed with her long black hair flopped over her face like a mop or like the grudge or something. Her hair was not on point, let me tell you that. And I of course told her that I wasn't her boyfriend and that I was a girl. And she beated me harder for lieing to her. I distincly remember her saying that 'ALL MEN ARE SCUM ESPECIALLY THE PRETTY ONES". This barbeque actually happened to the same one! What a twist of fate. 

 

Inside the resturant I saw Krystal prepping her hair and checking her makeup with a small mirror from her bag. I don't know why because she looks nice and pretty much the same all the time. Being her I wouldn't have to worry about what I looked like anyways because I would look fine in everything and everywhere. Not that I even try anyways now. But as for my preperation I push my shades up my nose untill its nearly impossible to see my eyes and flip over my hoodie. 

 

"KRYSTAL -SSHI!" A voice calls. "Over here!" 

 

A group of young men turn around from thier seats and wave over to us. Krys's eyes light up as she makes thier way to the table. 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo!" Krystal beamed. "Of course you guy knows that I'm Krystal of f(x).. the maknae.. one the models for the face shop, the actress in that show with Lee Jong Suk, the-"

 

"The sister of Jessica Jung." 

 

Sitting across from the boys was no other than the infamous Jessica Jung. The SNSD member ran her finger through her long blonde hair and twirled it in between her long pink fingernails. She definitley looked out of place in a medium class barbeque joint, but something tells me she didn't come to enjoy a little meal with the trainees. 

 

"I hope you didn't mind!" One of the boys smiled. "Your sister decided to tag along after we mentioned you were comming!" 

"You don't mind do you Kryssie?" She smirked. "We're going to have a fun time.."

"Sit! Sit! Sit! Everyone!" 

"Krys sit next to your sister.. and uhm.. who are you?" 

"Oh you look familliar.." 

 

Everyone eyes directed toward me. I find Kris staring at me eye to eye. His stare is so instense it's like he's trying to undress me with his eyes. He looks so nice today.. the way his messy blonde hair frames his face and the way he furrows his thick brows.. his wide broad manly shoulders.. I started to panic again. What do I tell them? They don't know I'm Amber. Did Kris obviously not realize that I'm a girl yet? They obviously can't tell. Even Jessica Unnie can't tell. The slience lengthens as I try to think of the right words to say. My lips quiver open to mouth words yet there is no sound.

 

"He's my friend from the US."

Krystal sat down beside her sister and gracefully crossed her legs. 

"You have friends? Ahahahahaha!" Jessica chuckled rather unbelivably innocently.

The younger sibling's face turned from confident to irritated in matter of seconds. Was it just me or was there electricity between the two? The air was awkward and tense. 

"OH YEAH!" Kris brightly interjected. And so brightly my heart started to melt. "We met a couple weeks ago didn't we, man? Aha. Remember me?"

The blonde haired male stood up from his booth seat and made a troubled face. 

"Sh-shakeu? Can I have a Shakeu?" 

Kris bursted giggling throwing his head in the air as if preformed the funniest joke on earth. His smile was insanely cute and contagious. Even the other boys seemed to find it hilarious although they probably don't know what's going on. Laughing along, I took a seat next to Krystal. I have no idea what Krystal's trying to pull here. But I'm insanely lucky she did. Kris seemed to be buying the act as well. Although my heart was still racing at a thousand miles per hour. I couldn't help but blush when he looked my way.  

"Ammmbrrrr-" Kris lengthened as he poured a shot of soju.

"Ambro." Krystal added while facing me. She nodded slightly and winked to make sure I got the deal. "He's got that nickname because people say he looks like Amber from f(x)."

"AHAH.." I spurt nervously. "YEAh.. I look, ALOT LIKE HER!"

"A little too much.." Jessica scoffed under her breathe. 

"Ambro," Kris held out his hand. "Nice to formally meet. I'm Kris Wu Yifan."

Reaching out for his hand, I gripped his tighly. It was warm. It was big too. (And that's what she said.) Suddenly realizing my palms were sweaty and hot I pulled back quickly. 

"Well then, to kick off this festive meeting.. " one of the exo boys said holding out his glass. "CHEERS EVERYBODY!" 

 

"CHEERS!" 

"AHA, ONE SHOT!!!"

"ONE SHOT!"

 

 

The clinking of the glasses marked the beggining our long and gruesome night. 

  

 

 


 

 

 

authors note:

omfg. thank you 20 subbies!

and the comments thank you ;o; 

i don't usually mind if theres comments but they make me more influenced to write another chapter or so.

but THANK YOU SO MUCH

if you see some updates here or there with no new chapters it's prolly me fixing my typos ;;

 

if anyone actually reads this is there anyone who knows how to make good story posters reccomend someone for me?

or if you can make me a decent poster message me or something?

I was thinking of getting a poster for this story but uh

don't know where to get one LOL