Hey dude

What? Amber is a girl name..

 

"Amber really?" She scoffed. "You're seriously ticking me off," 

Victoria came over and tried to calm the angry girl, but she brushed her off like a fly on her shoulder. Krystal wasn't always usually like this, but when she having her down days, she's not the happiest camper.  

"Like.. I'm having a bad day and you really have to go and ruin for everyone just because you gained some weight and didn't have dinner last night. Like stop with your annoying stomach growling. It's kinda your fault. I didn't even eat last night either it up!" Her voice rose. " Now we like have to start all over AND I'm SO FRICKEN TIRED UGH." 

"Hey man, calm down I'm sorr-" I was cut off. 

"SHUT UP! You don't under-AHH!" Krystal started throwing a hissy-fit. 

Childishly, she started stomping and balling her fists. Then she stormed out the dance studio with poor cherographer chasing behind her. I could see her long brown hair fly out the door. Just another typical day being in a group with Krystal Jung. Nothing new.. Like krystal we after waiting an hour on the cherographer. 


 

 

I grabbed my sweater and hauled my backpack over my shoulder to head out. Ironically, I think I'm going to go out and grab a bite or two and stop my "annoying stomach growling" said by Krystal. Before heading out the door I flipped my long bangs to the side and tilted my cap. Who that y beast in the mirror? Yes. That's me. Uh-huh. A threw a smirk ot two. Before I knew it Sulli was staring at me while picking up her belongings from the other side of the room. Coughing awkardly, I smiled and quickly walked out. 

I made my sweet escape to the best place on Earth. The greasy McDonalds in the midst of the streets of busy streets of Seoul. I know what you're thinking, oh gross a nasty Mickey Dees why would you want to even step near there? Well, don't judge me. It's closest food to back home. Yes, I'm that home sick. The burgers aren't so bad.. if you get a towel or two wipe up the dripping grease. Every free night I have I'd stop by this McDonalds for a burger or something. I even have a usual table that I sit at, everytime I come too. The waiters and waitresses know me by first name. Although they probably doubt my gender, they let me sit around the resturant for a few hours and I appericiate that.  

Pushing the front door open, I walk in with me chest held high and throw a high five to a waiter cleaning up a table. I smile at the waitress at the counter and ask her for the usual and sit myself in my table. And I swore she blushed.Taking a deep breathe I take in the atmosphere then pull out my phone. Skimming through instagram and updating my twitter. The same old same old. I watch as my fans reply my posts in a few seconds, flooding with: 

"Oh. Unnie you're so cute! ^-^" 

"Omo, that's nice~~~~kekeke" 

"Unnie you're so pretty and great! * o * !" 

It's funny, in reality, I never have been called cute. Let alone an UNNIE. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to explain that I am in fact a woman. And in matter of factly, I am a 20 year old woman. Suddenly a text notfication appeared on my phone: 

Speaking of people who don't call me Unnie or reguards me as a female, here's Krystal now. I lift my cap and run my fingers in my hair in slight irritation. The waitress comes by and gives me my tray with my usual, a medium burger with extra cheese and no mustard and a large vanilla shake.  I reach in to my back pack and pull out a few won to pay for my meal. As I pass it to her, the waitress pulls over a big smile and turns red. I hope she knows I'm a girl. She walks away and I return to my phone. Like usual, I would apologize and say it wasn't her fault. But I just sat there and paused. Do really want to apologize for the millionth time? 

"Uhm- uhm- Can I-" a mans deep voice stuttered in broken English and Korean. "I want to order a- a-"

"I can't undertsand you.."The waitress said in a voice. 

"Can I haveu a uhm- uhm-" The man tried again. "Shake? Shakeu?" 

This poor guy can barely order for himself. As a good person I got up and walked to the counter and the man.  

" A shake Miss," I say. "He wants a shake." 

I turn to him- AND HOLY MOLY GUACAM- I frozed and my jaws dropped. I swear I was staring at a god. His eyes, his lips, his light hair, his towering height, his everything. He was just breathe taking.

"Dude," He interupted. "Are you.. okay?"

Picking up your jaw, you try to force a word or two but it just happened to sound like animal moans.

"Uhm, hey uh," He waved his hand in my face.

"Oh uhm," I coughed. "Yeah, uhm I just zoned out.."

In embarassment I looked down and covered your face. Crap oh crap. Why is he so great looking? Why do I look like a ? Why is this happening to me. 

"So are you from North America?" He asked.  "Your english is pretty good."

"Uh-uh-uhhhh," I say turning the oposite direction. "Yeah. American pride bro." 

"Ahah," His laugh melted me on the inside. "Oh, man, I'm from Canada."

I couldn't manage to utter another sound before you embarss myrself. Wait man? He probably doesn't think you're a girl right? Oh. He probably can't tell. The waitress came back with the mans shake and he pays with a won short. He probably doesn't know the currency all too well. I offered to pay for the rest of fee. I felt a large hand grab mine and shook it tightly with a firm grip. Looking up it was him. 

"Oh, thanks, I can pay you back." He smiles. "I'll pay you back" 

Pulling back I bow slightly and smile. I tried to make the manilest and deepest voice, 

"NO PROB BROSKI!" I forced myself. "NAWH MAN MAWH MAN."  

He laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

And someone how we ended up talking there untill 12 am. 

 

Justing meeting the guy of my dreams that's what up. 

 


 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

 

I WONDER WHO THIS GUY IS HMM.

First chapter and I already have 5 subbies?

O u guise are funny.

You don't know what you're getting to. OHOHOHO. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if this is bit messy, i wrote it out quite quick and now it's late I have school tomrrow morning orz;;