My name is Ambro

What? Amber is a girl name..

 

First of all, his name was Kris. Kris fudging Wu. He’s Chinese. Like me. And he’s from North America, LIKE ME. He can communicate to me in english, LIKE ME. I mean come on, we have so much in common already. I mean besides the fact that we’re extremely handsome. Scratch that. He is godly handsome. I can’t explain how beautiful his everything is. I’m getting off topic, I’m sorry.

That night we spent the whole time, non-stop talking. When I first checked my phone it was 8pm  but magically I swear we had only spent 30 minutes but the next time I checked my phone it was already 12am. And it was just hours of our mouths moving. We talked about where we came from to our favorite bands to our favorite food to our favorite animals. I’m glad he likes llamas. And oh, why he came here. He said he was trainee at a company as well. Well, when he finds out I’m really a kpop idol from the girl group f(x), it’ll be all over. I decided not to exchange numbers with him and just leave as if I were in an emergency. Coming home that night slipping under my bed sheets, I realized how much I would regret it, but hey, it’s all for the better. Closing my eyes, the rest of my life continued.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I hate going to the mall.

Not just because I'm always having to hide from crazy fans but because it's just so darn awkward. I mean it would be nice to go in to store and not have the workers ask me if in the wrong department. Or worse enough, ask me if I'm shopping for my "girlfriend". One time when a lady asked if I needed help, she lead me straight to the men's department. Not only was it embarrassing, but she didn't believe me when I told her that I was shopping for girl clothes. She told me that I shouldn't cross dress as flower boy. But apparently it's considered cross dressing when you're a girl shopping for girl clothes.  

Anyways as a makeup day ironically Krystal and I went to the mall. Of course like I said, going to the mall wasn't my cup of tea, but knowing Krystal's love for shopping, making her happy is all that matters. It's great it see her run around and have fun without a worry in the world rather than running around and stomping her feet in anger.

So right before it hit noon, we hitched a ride from a manager to the mall. Krystal had her long brown hair down as usual and donned black sunglasses. Looking as the glamorous as Jungs always do. And as for myself a hat and hoodie as always. Tapping away at her phone, Krystal was focused on her screen.

"I really am sorry Amber.." Krystal looked up. "I'm sorry, I can't believe I yelled at you like that."

"No biggie man!" You forced. "It's really no biggie!"

"Really?" She said in a guilty tone.

"Absolutely." I replied.

We both exchanged friendly looks.

"So.." She smiled. "Are you excited?!"

"I'm always excited to go places with you with man," I laughed. "Every where's an adventure with Krys-Ber."

"Ah, you know it," Krystal said. "By the way, you never replied to me until like 12 and you weren't home till' like like 12:30!"

"Sorry," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oooooh~" she cooed. "You meetin' someone? A boy? OOH!"

The manager chuckled in disbelief. For your information I was, Mr.Manager. But I couldn't say that in front of Krystal though. How awkward would it look, you know, just coming from my mouth? A girl who looks like boy likes a boy?

"So promiscuous!" She continued.

"Yeah," You lied. "A hot date with me and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds."

 

We all exchanged laughs until our arrival to the mall. Krystal thanked the manager for the ride as she slung her designer bag over her shoulder. I followed showing my phone into my pocket and pulling my hat down.

As soon as we enter the mall she leads me into her favorite shops and boutiques, picking out cute outfits and saying what colors look good on each other. You know, girl stuff. Krystal tells me about what new trends she picked up from magazines and her favorite images and styles. I casually nod as I listen to her talk. Store by store we end up with more bag than we did the last, of course none of them were mine. At one point she picks out a dress, short, white, frilly, with a black Peter Pan like collar. Then she hovers it in front of my body and nods like she's approving it or something. Of course, I refuse it, and push it away flipping my Justin Bieber like hair.

“Oh c’mon Amber,” She whines. “It looks absolutely adorable on you.”

“Nooooo,” I refuse. “It would look better on you Kryssie.”

“Amber,” Krystal pouts. “Pleeeeeeease?”

“No,”

“Please?”

“No,”

“Ple-”

“No.”

 

 

Krystal sulks in defeat as she picks up a few other ensembles and heads to the dressing room. I wait outside and sink into a cushy waiting room seat with her piles of bags. And eventually Krystal comes out in her various outfits and I thumb up every single one of them, complementing how great she looks. She came out in a fitting zipper up blouse that she needed help with. So I helped her of course. But it wouldn’t get past 3/4’s up her back. As I jam up the zipper, it’s obvious it doesn’t fit. I volunteer to get her a new, as the great friend I am.

 

As I search the racks a worker comes up to me asks:

“Uhm,” She says. “Are you looking for something?”

“Yeah,” I reply concentrated on finding the bigger size. “I’m looking for a medium in this dress..”

“Oh, It’s very pretty” she implies. “Is it like for your girlfriend in the dressing room? It’s nice that you’re even finding her sizes for her.”

Girlfriend? Really? Do I even want to reply to that? As you turn away with the size medium you turn face to face with a broad chest.

“ Oh hey, it’s you. “ a familiar voice said.

My eyes slowly trace upwards as I again drop jaws.

“It’s me Kris from yesterday.” He smiled.

I could feel my insides twist and turn, feeling sick and scared at the same time. As if I just got off splash mountain at Disneyland. Sick to my stomach.

“I didn’t quite catch your name or number because you were rushing out,” He said pulling out his phone.

 

I could see the worker look in surprise like, “Well-dang-he-is-hell-uh-fine-you-are-one-lucky-mofo-you-lucky-son-of-a-bad-word” I hesitantly started to blurt out my number slowly saying the digits as if this moment were to pause so I would know how the heck I’d be able to avoid it while shly rubbing my the side of my arms. He just patiently typed in the numbers. Suddenly the sound of a door slamming open echoed from the dressing room with footsteps to follow. As she approaches me in her 3/4th zipper blouse she says,

 

“Amb- whoa..”

Staring upwards she sees the godly presence that is Kris Wu. Krystal is totally mesmerized, and probably looks as ridiculous as I did back in McDonalds yesterday. I could see drool starting to drip at her open mouth. It was quite hysterical to be honest. But of course this man is so oblivious to the three women staring at him in awe he continually asks me for my name and now all the eyes direct toward me.

“My-my..my name?” I stutter. “Am.. Am..”

“Am?” He questions.

“Ambro. Call me Ambro.”

 

 

What the hell was I thinking? Ambro? Am I stupid or what? I start banging my head with hand as he kills me with his smile and tells me that he’s in a hurry and that he has to go pick up something from the mens side of the store. It’s obvious he knows I’m a girl now, he just saw me pick out a girls blouse form the woman's aisle. But really? AMBRO? AMBRO? I can’t believe myself right now. My body burns with embarrassment and my head starts to pound. I could fall over and die right now. It’s so shameful it hurts. Being broke from this trance, Krystal shakes me.

 

“Amber!” She cries in concern. “You look red! Like beet red!”

“I’m okay.. “ I say as she lifts a hand to my forehead. “ Really Kryssie..”

“Are.. are you sure?” she panics. “We should go home to the dorm now we need to rest! Uhm excuse my agasshi? Can I just pay for everything I have?”

She throws her a wad of cash at her like it’s just meaningless paper and calls our driver. It looked like she was completely overreacting at the moment but boy I was glad she took the extra caution. I could feel her tight grip as drags me out the mall as I tip left and right. I could barely walk. The last thing I could remember is falling over into the van as we drive away.

 

 








As regain consciousness I open my eyes to face a ceiling. The dorm room ceiling. I could feel the cold sweat on my body. It feels disgusting. So I get up and stretch. Looking around with my arms bent behind my neck, I spot the white dress from earlier with a little sticky note attached to it. Curious, I pull the comforters from body and notice that wet rag fell from my forehead onto my lap. Did I really burn up that badly? Feeling it, it’s lukewarm from my skin. Anyways, I walk towards the note and snatch it gently, it’s imprinted with:
 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo you burned up pretty badly.

 

I wanted to see you take this dress in person but

 

I got last minute probs with the sis, Jess.

 

You better accept my dress as an apology gift !!!

 

You’ll need it Ambro Liu.

 

-Love,

  Kryssie Jung <3

 

 

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHORS NOTE: 
 
Writting this chapter it was just like,
 
 
Like I never really intended it to be like this when i first started writting it in the first place but hey.  
 
Y-O-L-O *shot*
 
Of course the guy was obv Kris. Like if you didn't get that I'mma punch you in yo face.
Did you guy see his fabu ahjumma outfit recently? My grandma has the same one.
I aplogize for my many typos btw ;;
 
 
11 SUBCRIBERS ?
 
You guys rock.
As thank you gift to you guys I'll try and do mulitpule chapters at a time.
Because I hate it when I'm just constantly waiting for an update
and I only get like two paragraphs for a chapter. 
Love those coments and subbies, keep em' rollin'.
 
Anyways that's for the love. Untill then peace out niqqs. <3