Ambro? Fighting!

What? Amber is a girl name..

Jabbing me with the heel of her shoes, Krystal managed to cling on to the bathroom window by standing on my back. 

"Almost there!" She said softly hoisting her self up the pushing the window up. 

"My back Krys.." I whisper, trying to lift her as high as I can on all fours. "It hurtsssss." 

Shimming her hips through the window, her feet lifted off my back and quickly out the other side. I got to my feet  and would see Krystal, patting the dirt off her skinny little thighs.  

"Krystal!" I wave. "Hey!" 

"Oh," Krystal says leaning down sticking her head out the window. "What?"

"What do you want me to tell the people waiting out there?"  I ask rubbing my back from her painfully pointy heels.

"Uuhm," She says her chin. "Oh, well go back and stall them for me then I'll send you a text saying I'll be spending a little extra time in the bathroom.. If you know what I mean."

A little extra time..?

"THAT'S GROSS KRYS WHAT THE HECK!"  

"Anything that will save me time is good enough for me," She replied. "Toodles!" 

All that I could see left of her was her heels clopping away in the distance. What now? Me pretending to be 'Ambro' and stalling the crew right? There's no way I could trick them. Jessica can see right through me, I'm dead meat. Krystal will be even deader meat if I don't do anything. You can do this Amber. You can do this. But what about Kris? I can't keep lying to him like this. He's really nice. And he's really cool. and he's really cute.. What am I thinking? I walked to the bathroom mirror and pulled my self together.

But then these thought started racing through my head.

Why do I have to be a boy everytime I see him? Why couldn't we have met as Amber and Kris? Amber the girl not Amber everyone's favorite oppa that's not really an oppa. What happens if we meet again and he finds out that I'm not really who he thinks I am? This is terrible. I feel the gulit starting to build in my stomach. As I sigh I cling on to the side of the sink. But I'm doing this for my buddy Krystal. This is for Krystal. Not for me. Kris will find out eventually when he debuts. And we'll nothing more than just a slight misunderstanding. Taking my last look into the mirror I make sure my apperance is on point.  

Sunglasses? Check.

Hood? Check. 

Flat s? Oh wait I never need to check for those.

Grabbing the bathroom door knob I pause one last time. 

 

 

 

Ambro? Fighting!

 

 

 



authors note:

hiatus again . uGHyeahmyfault

I really don;t know how I got so my views and subs like wtf guys I don't think this story is even that goose.

50 SUBBIES

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i'll be updating later cause' thankgiving yeahyeah

not gonna leave this update off with just a short chapter.

*font is changing in every chapter idk why