When They Watch Dramas Together

The Difference Between Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Everyone likes watching KDramas. No doubt about it. Even the oh-so-evil maknae loves watching a drama that'll bring him to tears. These dramas are just so good and well thought out. (A/N: With the exceptions of the y kiss scenes.) When the maknaes watch a good drama together, it always ends in tears.    The two maknaes were snuggled up against each other under a warm blanket. The snow lightly sprinkled the outside surroundings and frosted the corners of windows with a chill. The cup of hot chocolate did little to warm their bodies up, but the chillier it got, the closer they would squeeze together. The tv filled the silence of the dorm as the two watched the screen intently.    "Yah! Yoonjae-ah! Junhee loves you! Why can't you see?!" The maknae cried.    "Yah, oppa! Shut up and watch!" Seohyun complained. Her boyfriend always did this. On stage, he was this charismatic man that sang for the world and didn't give a damn about what you said. But when the two were alone, just in the company of each other, he was like a goddamn baby. Sensitive to everything and cried at nothing. Times like this, Seohyun was the boyfriend and Kyuhyun was the girl.    Kyuhyun shut up at the command of her his girlfriend and turned his tear streaked face to the tv. He sobbed and sniffled throughout the entire scene, making it hard to get immersed into. Seohyun finally had enough and socked Kyuhyun in the face with her pillow. She stood up, taking her pillow and snacks with her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter