When They Get Caught By The Camera

The Difference Between Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Every K-POP idol has that one moment in their career when the camera catches something that shouldn't have been seen. Like, taking your clothing off, or making an unattractive facial expression. There's nothing worse than being caught in the act. When the maknae couple gets caught doing something, it spreads like wild fire and doesn't subside for days.    The SNSD and Super Junior members gathered around the tv in the living room. They sat according to their partners, comfortably. They turned the tv on and waited for their newest broadcast to show.    "Shhh! It's starting." Everyone quieted at the sound of the leaders' voices and focused on the screen. They watched performances, fans' reactions, commercial, and interviews. Just then, a certain interview caught their eyes.    "Doesn't she look pretty?" Ryeowook sighed dreamily as Sooyoung was "talking".    "Wait a minute.... What's that in the background?" Siwon scooted closer to the tv and pointed to a spot behind Sooyoung. The view was barely visible because of the camera's angle, but they saw everything that was happening.    "Oppa, that's us..." Seohyun said quietly. Taeyeon snatched the remote from Shindong's hand and muted the tv. Now, the only focus was a tiny corner of the screen. It showed a tall boy and girl, playing around. They were laughing tickling each other. After a bit, the boy went behind the girl and hugged her, placing his arms around her waist. The girl smiled and held on to the boy's hands.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter