When They're Sick

The Difference Between Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   When people are sick, you automatically think of boogers and snot and nasty stuff. Tissues piled up, equivalent to a moutain. Nose stuffed, to the point where you can't even speak. Snot that constantly drips out of of your nose and you can't even stop it in time, so it just drips down your face and it almost gets into your mouth. (A/N: Sorry, the author went to throw up at the visual.) When one of the maknaes are sick, it's immediately umma mode.    Kyuhyun sneezed into another tissue and quickly disposed of the sickly thing before falling back into his pillow. Seohyun walked into the room with a bowl of soup. She clicked her tongue and set the bowl down in front of Kyuhyun.    "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oppa, I told you not to catch a cold." She put her hands to her hips and gave him 'the look'.    "It's not my fault. The performance was outside. I didn't know it would rain!" He whined like a child and sipped on his steaming meal.    "Just eat your soup." She checked his temperature. 103. "Okay, it went down, but you still need to rest." She wrapped him up in his thick blanket and dabbed his forehead with a damp rag. Kyuhyun finished his soup and let Seohyun adjust his pillow. He smiled up at her. She stopped what she was doing and looked at him.    "What?" She asked. He smiled even more and his eyes became droopy from tiredness.    "Thank you~." She smiled gently and watched Kyuhyun drift into slumber. She made sure he was comfortable and tightly wrapped up once more.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter