When They Read Fanfics

The Difference Between Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Don't you guys ever wonder how it would be if our bias stumbled upon your fanfics? And what if they actually LIKED it? At first, you would spazz out and jump all over your room. Then, you would run a marathon due to excitement. You'd save a bunch of children from a burning building, discover an unknown species of UNICORN, barf your insides out, get the police called on you by your parents, then end up in a mental institute. Then, after you're done being a , you start to think.... . Why? Because you wrote an entire story revolving around the life of your OTP. When the maknae couple reads fanfics, they discover some weird about themselves.    "Oppa! Let's read fanfics again!" Seohyun jogged into the room, holding her laptop. Her screen was already set to Asianfanfics.com and she was in the 'seokyu' category.    "Seo, for the last time, I don't want to read that stuff. It's really nasty!" He sighed. Seohyun shook her head.    "Don't worry, I read this one. It's clean." Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.    "The last time you said that, I had to explain to President Soo Man what '' was. PRESIDENT SOO MAN! ! That sentence is just wrong itself!" He threw his arms in the air. Seohyun smacked him with a pillow.    "Yah, just read." She shoved the laptop into his hands. He reluctantly looked at the screen and began to read out loud.

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Kyuyhun shouted as he ran to her. He forced her to look at him. "Why do you keep running a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter