When They Daydream

The Difference Between Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Daydreaming is indulging in such a series of thoughts. People of all ages daydream. Whether it's about love, or your future, your job, your family, death, Everything is daydreamed about. Sometimes, you catch yourself falling into your daydream, but it feels all too real. When the two maknaes daydream, they look past their hatred, sadness, stress, burdens. All they see, is their ideal future.     "Appa, look what I made in school today!" A five year old boy leaped into the arms of his crouching father. "See, it has me, noona, umma, and you!" He pointed to each stick figure.    "Wow, Joonkyu. This is amazing. Let's put it on the fridge with the other drawings, okay?" Kyuhyun turned his body towards the kitchen, but was stopped by a small hand.    "Can I do it this time, appa?" The boy asked. He puckered his lower lip, trying to convince his father.    "Aigoo, our son is such a cutie. Arraseo, let's go." He held Joonkyu's hand and guided him to the fridge. He lifted up the small boy, just high enough to reach his other drawings. The boy gladly grabbed a magnet and pinned the picture.    "What is that, Joonkyu?" Seohyun stepped into the kitchen and saw her two boys in front of the fridge.    "I drew a picture for you guys at school!" He pointed to the drawing. "Isn't it nice?"    Seohyun laughed a motherly laugh. "Yes, it is. Now, go change out of your uniform, we're going to meet your noona today." Kyuhyun placed the boy down.    "We're gonna see noona? Yay!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter