Chapter 8: We're Coming

SOS - Stalker

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

 

Yunho stayed stunned for some time, during this, all of his work mates had surrounded Yoochun's computer screen, seeing what had made the two like this. Many of them gasped, covering their mouths with both their hands while the rest left their mouths wide open from shock. Who wouldn't? This was serious, what as been done cannot be undone, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

 

 

"What do we do?!" One of them shouted, it was Jaejoong. Yunho would know that voice from anywhere. He had to think fast, there was a life at stake and a famous singer's one at that. They had to make sure he was alive and as well as can be. He thought for a while, where would Changmin be at this time. Normally...at home...

 

 

"Me, you and Yoochun will go to the crime screen first. After 40 minutes, I want the back up to arrive at the door. All of them must be armed. If you see Changmin, leave him to me. I will sort him out. The target must be taken in alive. Our aim is to get Cho Kyuhyun alive from there and safe, Jung Changmin captured alive and left for further questioning. I will send a signal if the back up is needed earlier, other then that, everything must be done step by step. I know it's only one man, but he's a smart one. He's...too smart."

 

 

"Yes sir!" The other's gave Yunho a bow and spread out to their stations. They were to be split into 3 teams, not including Yunho, Yoochun and Jaejoong.

As they got ready, the need to bring a gun questioned Yoochun's mind. He didn't want to hurt Changmin, they had been friends since little when Yunho first introduced his younger brother to him. Him, being an only child thought for Changmin to be a younger brother too, he really didn't want to do this but  he knew Yunho was probably feeling worse than him at the moment.

 

 

"Bring it, you never know what that boy has up his sleeves." Yunho threw a gun at Yoochun. He sighed and pocketed the weapon hesitantly.

 

 

"Are we really going to do this?" Yoochun asked as they left the building to Yunho's car.

 

 

"We have to. Don't think of his as a friend, think of him as an enemy." Yunho said, Yoochun counld't believe what he had just heard. Knowing Yunho, he would take a bullet for the younger one but know, he's saying to treat his brother like an enemy. These words were something Yoochun would never have guessed in a million years.

 

 

"Is that what you're doing right now? Treating Changmin as an  enemy as it." Yoochun said through gritted teeth, he was angry as Yunho for ever saying that or even thinking it. Yunho turned around to face an opposite direction from Yoochun. He didn't say a word, Yoochun had clearly gotten to him. Yoochun felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Jaejoong.

 

 

"Don't." He told Yoochun. Yoochun understood what he meant. Yunho was currently at a vulnerable stage. Provoking him would be a bad idea. +The three of them climbed into the car with Jaejoong being the driver since he offered and he was currently the 'sane' one.

He didn't really know Changmin in any special way but he had met the younger a couple of times when he came in to search for Yunho. A polite young man with his youth clearly glowing but looks can be decieving Jaejoong had learnt after today.He felt bad for Yunho for having to do this. But the question on everyone's mind was why, why did Changmin do it? Why did he commit such a crime, he knew his brother was a police officer so why? He could have easily gotten caught. Jaejoong couldn't fit the pieces of the puzzle together, it was too hard. He felt that Yunho was hiding something important and he needed to know but right now wasn't the best time. It never will be.

They had arrived at Yunho's house. Noting seemed out of the ordinary, the sun was now shining brightly, early in the morning so there was no light needed to be switched on. The possibility of knowing if Changmin was inside or not was close to nil. Yunho took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

 

"I'll go in first, you to follow behind when you get my signal ok?" The two nodded and looked at Yunho with worried eyes as he made his way to his house.

 

 

"We'll be waiting." Jaejoong said from behind. Yunho grabbed his keys from his back pockets and fumbled around it to find the right one for the front door. He put the key inside the key hole and turned it. The door unlocked and opened. He entered his house which seemed to have a darkened aura around it. Something wasn't right.

He kept the front door open so Yoochun and Jaejoong could come in afterwards. He looked around the living room and kitchen for a bit, nothing was out of place or even touched for that matter. He made his way to the front to the stairs and started up at it.

 

 

"Changmin? Are you here?" He shouted and waiting for a bit but there was no reply. He went up the stairs with each step giving a small creaking sound. The sound made the atmosphere more tense. He got more worried when he saw the side of the hall. Changmin's door was opened slightly. He knew that Changmin wasn't inside the house now as Changmin would normally come out and greet him. He quickly ran into Changmin's room and opened the door. His eyes widened in shock as he covered to what he had saw.

There Kyuhyun laid unconscious, his trousers around his knees, coming from his abused hole with a belt around his wrists. Changmin's belt, the one Yunho had gotten him for his 19th birthday to be specific. Yunho ran over to the over, not even thinking of Changmin.

"Cho Kyuhyun! Wake up! Wake up!" He lifted the younger in his arms as he shook him lightly. Kyuhyun sturred in his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

 

"Wh-who are you...?" He asked, still half dazed, his voice was hoarse.

 

 

"I'm a police officer. My name is Jung Yunho. I'm here to get you back to safety, don't worry, he won't hurt you anymore.."

 

 

"Thank...you..." Kyuhyun gave him a weak smile before going back to slumber. Yunho wouldn't help but watch as the younger in his arms slowly drift back to dream land, his eyes getting teary and before you knew it, he was crying. His tears dropped onto Kyuyun's pale face as he pulled the younger closer to his chest.

 

 

"I'm so sorry, I don't deserve your thanks. If only I noticed sooner...if only I went inside that room, you wouldn't have had this done to you. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." He whispered into Kyuhyun's ears. After a few minutes had gone by, he wiped his tears from Kyuhyun and his own face before pulling Kyuhyun's trousers up. He took of his coat and let it drape over the singer to cover him up a bit. He knew Yoochun and Jaejoong was still outside and would be  getting worried now since he hadn't given the signal. He was thankful they never barged in.

He lifted Kyuhyun up into his arms and proceeded downstairs where he was met by two very anxious looking police men near his car.

 

 

"YUNHO!" Yoochun shouted and ran over to him. He saw the body in Yunho's arms and wondered who it was until he got closer and realised it was Kyuhyun.

"Is he ok?" He asked him. Yunho went silent for a bit.

 

 

"No, we need to take him to the hospital. You sit in the front seat with Jaejoong." Yoochun nodded and they made their way into the car, Jaejoong once again taking the wheel while Yoochun sat next to him. Yunho laid Kyuhyun's body down carefully and climbed in, letting the singer use his lap as a pillow for the moment.

 

 

"I'm guessing Changmin wasn't there." Yoochun spoke.

 

 

"No, he had already left. I...don't know where he is..." Yunho shook his head. He really didn't know, he was confused. Everything had just come so suddenly and quick, he didn't have a good mind to adapt right now. Jaejoong drove them to the closed hospital, being Seoul hospital and quickly exited the car, helping Yunho get Kyuhyun out without waking the younger. The hospital was quiet at this time of day which was good.

 

 

"I need someone to look at this patient right now!" Jaejoong shouted to one of the nurses. She looked over at the person in Yunho's arms and seemed to recognise Kyuhyun as a doctor was called in right away. Soon 2 doctors and 3 nurses came over, pushing a bed over to them where Yunho, with some help from the doctors laid Kyuhyun down carefully. They followed the doctors to where Kyuhyun was being taken until they could go no further.

"What did you see when yuo went in?" Jaejoong was always quick to pick up things which was a blessing for himself and sometimes others but also sometimes a nightmare. Yunho sighed and looked at ther ground,

 

 

"Several accounts of , abuse and other things I can't say since only a doctor can establish those." Yoochun and Jasejoong were stunned. Poor Kyuhyun, if only they had made it in earlier, maybe Kyuhyun would be in better condition.

They waited there for around two hours, finally the doctor had come in, his face looked strong and showed signs of uneasiness.

 

 

"Please tell us everything Doctor!" Yoochun told him. The doctor signed as a nurse came out and passed him a clip board with papers attached to it.He flipped throught the papers atthe three police men waited their axiousy.

 

 

"So?" Yunho hurried the doctor.

 

 

"Abuse around the whole body. Three broken rib cages, he had been on multiple occasions with bruises around his body. And..." the doctor paused for a second.

 

 

"And?"

 

 

"It had seemed he had been injected with drug-induced amnesia in his body. Only a fully trained doctor or someone with some kind of medical knowledge would know how to use and how much to use to not kill the person being injected. Might I ask who was the one who did this to him?" Yunho shook his head.

 

 

"Sorry, it's classified." The doctor smiled, understanding what it meant but he worried for the younger.

 

 

"Don't worry, I understand. Would you like to see the patient? He's still unconscious right no but it would do no harm to visit him for a bit."

 

 

"Thank you doctor." Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun bowed to the doctor as they entered the examination room. Everyone left leaving just the three of them and Kyuhyun who was sleeping on the operation bed with an oxygen mask ion his face and a heart monitor attached to him.

 

 

"I can't believe he did this..." Yoochun whispered in hushed tones but Yunho heard him.

 

 

"I know... I'm so sorry..."

 

 

"I don't get it...how could Changmin use the drug so well, I mean..." Jaejoong said.

 

 

"He's currently a major in medicine. He's studying it in Seoul university." Yunho interjected. Jaejoong looked at him with widened eyes.

 

 

"What?! He wanted to be a doctor...?"

 

 

"Yes, it was his dream to be one. He wanted to cure every diseases in the world and save people's lives. After what happened before, he didn't want anyone to die. He wanted to save them, cure everything and see those smiles on people's faces return." Yunho remembered what Changmin had said when he finished top of the school in high school. The first thing he said was that he wanted to be a doctor. Oh how it contradicted to what he was doing now. What made him do this? Yunho wanted answers. He needed to see Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not a double update but I still did it!! WOOP WOOP! I need to sleep now! It's 2:48 am here and I'm going out shopping tomorrow with my sister so I need to wake up early. Nighty night~

P.S: I wrote a new one shot! It's called Russian Roulette! I hope you guys like it! Check it out :D :D

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3