Chapter 2: Waking Up

SOS - Stalker

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

I woke up in a dark room, only the light from a window aided my vision, however as the curtains weren't full opened, it didn't help much. Where was I? What happened? I couldn't really get my heard right...I tried to stand up, only to be stopped by something...A chain? I looked around, I was chained on a bed! ! I tried to break free, but I was too weak. I had been hand cuffed onto the bed. All I could do was wait until someone found me. I wondered, how long have I been here? What time is it? Suddenly the door opened it revealed a young man around my age.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I am your biggest fan....! The man started to walk closer to me.

 

"STOP!" I shouted, there was something about him....Like I've seen him somewhere before...Suddenly  the lights , now I could fully see my surroundings. There were pictures, plastered all other the walls...all...of...me....

 

"It's ok....I don't want to hurt you..." He said in a soothing voice.

 

"It's you...." I paused a bit, I looked at the man's face, recognising it from somewhere. "You're the one who always stalks me...You're the stalker!" I suddenly remembered him, he was the one who goes to all of my concerts, fan meetings. Even when I just going to a show or a radio event, he seems to always be there...

 

"You remember me?" His face turned into a huge smile "That's such a honour! Are you hunger? I'll get you something to eat!" He ran out of the room.

 

"WAIT!" I attempted to stop him but I was too late, he was already out the door. I looked around the room, scanning the pictures of me. I didn't realise he had gone to so many of my shows and concerts. I waited for him to come back.

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I can't believe he remembers me! Yes, I'm a stalker...but I'm not like the rest...I'm different! Why? Because I'm the only one who can have him. I'm totally in love with Cho Kyuhyun! My name? Jung Changmin. I've loved him even before debut. When I first saw him on the streets of Seoul, in normal clothing, I couldn't take my eyes off him! He was shining above the rest. When SM revealed there was going to be a new solo singer, I wasn't too hyper up about it...That was until I saw his pictures! I was so happy! A bit too happy according to Yunho hyung, He keeps telling me to stop being so obsessed with Kyuhyun...But how can I?

 

I pre-made some porridge for Kyuhyun, putting it in a bowl, I brought up it up him.

 

"Hello Kyuhyunnie~" I sang, opening the door with me back "Here, have some porridge." I sat the bowl down on the table. I walked over to Kyuhyun, unchaining his legs.

 

"What about me hands?"
He asked

 

"No no! I can't have you running away once you're free!" I looked up at him, giving him a slight smile.

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"But then how will I eat?" I looked at him, ours eyes locked.

 

"I'll just have to feed you then~" He smiled, helping me move my body upwards, into a more comfortable sitting position. He went to take the bowl from the table and then sat back next to me. It was quite hard to get into a comfortable position as my hands were still  chained to the head board. I didn't feel like eating but I had to...If I was to get out of here I needed to eat, if not, at least have the strength to wait until someone finds me here. "Ahhh" He told me to opened my mouth as he finished blowing on the porridge. "Is it nice?" I gave him a nod.

 

"Than-thank you..." I thanked him once I was done.He looked at me and gave a small smile.

 

"CHANGMIN AH! Where are you?!" I heard someone call, it was a man's voice.

 

""Changmin? Is that your name?" I asked him, thinking back, I haven't asked for his name yet...

 

"Yes...Jung Changmin...."

 

"Ah...I see...Who was that person calling you...?"

 

"It was my brother..." His smile was no longer there as I questioned him about his brother

 

"You have a brother?! Older?"

 

"Yes...Wait a second..." He stood up and went outside once more.

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I left the room, walking over to Yunho hyung.

 

"What?!" I said with no real emotion.

 

""What are you doing?! Remember? We need to go to a party... Everyone's celebrating my promotion!"

 

"Oh yeah... give me a bit of time to get ready..." I walked back into Kyuhyun's room. "I'm sorry...I have to leave you here for a bit...My brother's having a party with some people to celebrate his promotion...."

 

"How long will you be gone for?"

 

"A few hours...I'm sorry. I'll try to come back earlier. Then we can be together...Forever!" I walked over to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Kyuhyunnie~" I left his room.

 

 

 

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Exam tomorrow xD I really felt like updating :3 I had some free periods so I started to write this chappie but it was hand written on paper since we can't have phones in lesson........... Took me ages to actually re-write it here since I was too lazy xD LOVE YOU GUYS! I tried to make it longer but I really couldn't without giving too much away :OO Tututut bad Alice...

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loced <3