Chapter 1: Kyuhyun! Where are you?!

SOS - Stalker

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

“You did well today” My manager told me as we walked into the van, handing me a bottle of water.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“When you get back to your house, take a good rest. You have a full schedule tomorrow.”

 

“Ok, what time do I need to get up?”

 

“7am.”

 

“Ok.” We reached my house after a long hour drive, who knew out of all these days since my debut, this night would be the night I would never forget.

 

Suffocated by the walls of my our house I decided to take a nice walk in the moon light, I couldn't help but feel as if there was someone following me. Every second of each step I would turn around, however met by nothing but darkness.

 

RING RING!

 

“Hello?”

 

“Kyuhyun? Where are you? I was thinking of visiting you but once I got there, there was no one to open the door for me!”

 

“Donghae hyung? I'm sorry. I'm currently out for a walk right now....”

 

“Ah, I see... When will you be back?”

 

“I'm coming home now! Wait for me.” I made my way home, suddenly I felt an arm grab onto my waist, pulling me back.

 

“Who are you?! Let go of me!” I shouted, attempting to push that person back.

 

“Shhh I won't hurt you.” It was a man, his voice deep.

 

“LET GO OF ME!” I shouted once again. I tried to break free but there was no use, I had already been captured. A cloth came to me as I was suffocated by it, causing me to black out.

 

Donghae's Pov

 

It had already been an hour since I last called Kyuhyun, I was sitting in front of his house, waiting from him to come back. Annoyed I attempted to call him again.

 

“The person you have called is currently unavailable, please try again or leave a message on the tone. Thank you.” Huh? His phone was switched off. It was already 1 am....where could he be? This time I called up his manager.

 

“Hyung! Is Kyuhyun with you?”

 

“No, I dropped him off at his house a while ago, why?”

 

“Oh! No reason! Bye hyung” I couldn't tell Kyuhyun's manager now... If it turns out he was just lost somewhere, he would have been in big trouble. I had to find him myself.

 

“KYUHYUN!” I shouted, there was no use, I've looked everywhere. Suddenly I saw a black car, it's engine on, but parked. I could ask if they saw Kyuhyun.... I ran to the car, knocking on the window.

 

“Yes?” A man answered, rolling down the window.

 

“I wanted to ask it you saw Cho Kyuhyun walk by anywhere?”

 

“Cho Kyuhyun? You mean the singer?”

 

“Yes! Have you?”

 

“No...I'm sorry.”

 

“Oh... Thank you then.” I looked at his car, in the back seat there was a black blanket pver something.

 

“Sorry, I have to go now. Work tomorrow, need to wake up early.”

 

“Oh sorry to disturb you! Thank you once again.” I watched as the car drove away, Kyuhyun ah! Where did you go!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

:OOO What was that thing behind that guy's car??!! Who is that guy??!! (Pretty sure you guys already know who it is xDD)

Alice is currently doing a 4 hour writing spree! Only 2 hours left xD LOL!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loced <3